won 20 small cows and now?

edited August 2006 in Bone
I'm looking for the "payoff" Emily mentioned:

Secondly, if you win 20 small cows to get the big cow, there is a payoff at the end. Not going to spoil it and tell you what it is, though

I've won the 20 cows, exchanged it for a bigger one, but now what do i have to do for this easter egg?

Thanks,

Jaap

Comments

• edited April 2006
    Nothing. Just make it to the end and you'll know it when you see it.
  • edited April 2006
    Cool, I've now seen the easter egg. It's something nice, small. I expected something totally different, and therefore bigger, but this works also.

Jaap
  • edited April 2006
    Should I bother playing the game again to see this easter egg, or is it not worth it?
  • edited May 2006
    If you have a save game from just before the actual cow race, ie when you still can play the little cow race game, it'll take you about 30 minutes (using the spacebar very often to skip the dialog). The easter egg itself only lasts like 20 s, so it's up to you whether you want to invest the time and cope with the repetive race game to reach this bonus.

Jaap
  • edited May 2006
    Ah... well, in that case, I'll just try to win 20 cows when I have all the episodes, so I can play through them as if it were one game.
  • edited May 2006
    Would anyone be kind enough to post a save game after getting the big cow?
  • edited August 2006
    Has anyone tried to give Thorn the Easter egg or the big cow? I did not try winning it. I let phoney write the poem and then those rat creatures ran after him. You have to finish the others to meet him again. I don't know if had been differently winning 20 small cows and getting a bigger price. After I got the honey she was already busy with someone else.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    the extra scene comes later than where you're expecting it
Sign in to comment in this discussion.