Comic-Con '08

edited July 2008 in General Chat
I am just over a week away from starting my holiday across the Atlantic. Firstly I'm off to Canada to meet up with some buddies. Then after that I'm off to Comic-Con.

So, I was wondering, what Telltale's Comic-Con plans are for this year and if there will be any type of info to read before I set off.

I understand that you are attending etc, well your listed as attending on the Cons website.

Also, are any other forum folk off to the Con?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Really want to go but I live in the stinking UK!
  • edited June 2008
    As do I, but managed to tag it on to a holiday I had planned, 2 weeks in Canada then down to San Diego.
  • edited June 2008
    Wow how lucky! I've always wanted to go to a convention, I would be in heaven at one of those geek fests, there aren't really any in the UK are there? Or how do you find out about them if there is?
  • edited June 2008
    There are a few, Colectormania is the big company have a few around the place, Milton Keynes, London, Manchester, sometimes even Glasgow.

Then there is Memorabilia

But both I guess are insignificant in comparison to the power of the Force.. err Comic-Con.
  • edited June 2008
    Oohh thanks, I'll have to look into those, even though realistically they are too far away!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    We'll be boothin' it up at Comic-Con this year (right next to Mega64), and I'm pretty sure we'll have a panel going on as well.
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    We'll be boothin' it up at Comic-Con this year (right next to Mega64), and I'm pretty sure we'll have a panel going on as well.

is the suit going too?
  • edited June 2008
    Sadly, the suit is now trapped in Austria for all time :(
  • edited June 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Sadly, the suit is now trapped in Austria for all time :(

that sucks, glad you knew what i was talking about though
  • edited June 2008
    I hope Sam and Max will be there.
  • edited June 2008
    I hope Sam and Max will be there.

that is the suit i was referring to, there is a video of it somewhere, i can't find it myself though, any help anyone?
  • edited June 2008
  • edited June 2008

thanks
  • edited June 2008
    But I meant the real Sam and Max!

And why is Max attached to Sam's hand and not his own character? I'm sure you could have hired a dwarf!

Oh and I'm soooo not happy at Sam stealing my sledge hammer, I want it back!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    We are doing two panels - one on Thursday about episodic gaming (with Hothead), and one on Saturday about the art and design of Sam & Max and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. And we will probably be revealing the mystery franchise at the Saturday panel...!

As an added bonus, Steve Purcell is going to do a signing at our booth on Saturday afternoon.
  • edited June 2008
    OMG, I WANNA GO! Can you come to the UK sometime?! PWUUUUUURLEASE.
  • edited June 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We are doing two panels - one on Thursday about episodic gaming (with Hothead), and one on Saturday about the art and design of Sam & Max and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. And we will probably be revealing the mystery franchise at the Saturday panel...!

As an added bonus, Steve Purcell is going to do a signing at our booth on Saturday afternoon.

All sounds good. Will definitely making a few visits to the Telltale Booth then.

Thanks for the heads up, now only a week until I go away, will soon be around.
  • edited July 2008
    I'll be there. See you guys in a few weeks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.