The weirdest video ever.

edited August 2008 in General Chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEG4MlapU84

SYPNOSIS
It starts with a lame opening sequence in which the background colors change or something with the nature boy ric flairs theme song. After that Ed appears in a white screen saying "Are we having fun yet".Then we see ED in a
green area filled with hills and clear blue sky where he is running like an idiot.Then he falls down from a hill and gets angry.Ed then attacks the hill which makes his hand swell because of which he jumps very high and screams. Then he says to the hill "Assassin!" He then says to the hill "Surrender mutant mount for I am too good for you" "A strong silent type huh?
"I Ed will finish you once and for all"He then becomes into super ed with a hairstyle like Sonic after which he shoots an energy ball on the hill which breaks into pieces and for some reason the shoot is shown till space.After that we are taken back to the green area where Ed was where he says "Great rolah's reincarnation the enemy is defeated. Ed then raises his hand and smiles. But while raising his hand a rock falls on his hand which causes it to break into pieces onto Ed. After which he says "I see stars".After which the episode ends unless you count the credits.

UPDATE
This was the first episode of the Ed, Edd n Eddy 2470 movie which got canceled and for you interested about what happened next their is fan fiction of it in fanfiction.net.

Episode 1
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2589858/1/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_2470_Episode_I_Saiyan_Awakening

Episode 2
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2591358/1/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_2470_Episode_II_Evil_Never_Dies

Episode 3
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2814180/1/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_2470_Ep_3_Temporal_Displacement

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Brain hurt... IQ at all time low...WTPFARGTL at maximum...
  • edited July 2008
    Stupid crossovers.
    Oh well. At least it's not Rangers of NIMH.
    I shudder just thinking about that.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Stupid crossovers.
    Oh well. At least it's not Rangers of NIMH.
    I shudder just thinking about that.

Or even worse, Power Rangers.
  • edited July 2008
    1:27 and I still don't know what's happening...
  • edited July 2008
    I have now added an update.
  • edited July 2008
    Ed Edd and Eddy/ Dragonball crossover??

Umm...

Yeah... I'm going to... err... hit the back button now...
  • edited July 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    1:27 and I still don't know what's happening...

Yeah, one and a half minutes of the screen changing colors does not constitute a good design choice.
  • edited July 2008
    I have now written a recap of the episode so that you know what is in it.
  • edited July 2008
    GAK!Fan Fiction!!?!?NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • edited July 2008
    GAK!Fan Fiction!!?!?NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Official fanficiton with links of the unofficial official Ed, Ed n Eddy 2470 movie written by the same person who brought you the short and you think thats bad. He is making a 3D Internet series of some stupid ppg fan comic.I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM WITH FAN FICTION.Not even the monkey island fans said something like this when they found out that Monkey being released in 2015 was a joke.
  • edited July 2008
    I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEM WITH FAN FICTION.

This sort of thing:

|||| Crash bandicots sister rhianna bandcoot was all by she own on a helocopter
    "i am going to fly this helcoptpr into Cortez and beet him once and for ever" she said cherfully with a twinle in her eye
    menwhile cortex was in his lab and he was saying "I have a ways to kill crash bandicoot now and he will never be in my side again to stop me form taking over world"
    "shut up cortex said Rhinana "i Have come stopping you from evil plots and are going to kill you instead"
    cortex pull out a gun and say "not so fast if you come here I will shoot you like I shot your polor bare"
    "Nooooooooooooooo you kill my poler bare? i will kill you now die" she picked up a gun wich was on a shlef next to her and shot a bowling ball whch fell down a silde and noked over a bucket of warter which was electrifed by electricty from a wire and it touched cortex and he got electrifyed too"
    "your dead coretex" she said "and all the world is safe"
    but then it turned out it was a trick it wasnot cortex at all it was crash banidocoot in disguise and cortex was in another room
    "i will revenge your brother"

COMNG SOON: Part t2: rhianna kills real cortex ||||

colgifsc3.gif
  • edited July 2008
    rhianna the singer of umbrella? That is weird not to the mention the ending.
  • edited July 2008
    So this is probably the first fanficiton to be made into decent quality in 3D animation.
  • edited July 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    This sort of thing:

|||| Crash bandicots sister rhianna bandcoot was all by she own on a helocopter
    "i am going to fly this helcoptpr into Cortez and beet him once and for ever" she said cherfully with a twinle in her eye
    menwhile cortex was in his lab and he was saying "I have a ways to kill crash bandicoot now and he will never be in my side again to stop me form taking over world"
    "shut up cortex said Rhinana "i Have come stopping you from evil plots and are going to kill you instead"
    cortex pull out a gun and say "not so fast if you come here I will shoot you like I shot your polor bare"
    "Nooooooooooooooo you kill my poler bare? i will kill you now die" she picked up a gun wich was on a shlef next to her and shot a bowling ball whch fell down a silde and noked over a bucket of warter which was electrifed by electricty from a wire and it touched cortex and he got electrifyed too"
    "your dead coretex" she said "and all the world is safe"
    but then it turned out it was a trick it wasnot cortex at all it was crash banidocoot in disguise and cortex was in another room
    "i will revenge your brother"

COMNG SOON: Part t2: rhianna kills real cortex ||||

colgifsc3.gif
    That's almost at Gonterman levels of bad!
    Almost.
  • edited July 2008
    That's almost at Gonterman levels of bad!
    Almost.

Who is Gonterman?
  • edited July 2008
    This thread is giving me headaches... but I... can't.... seem to... stop.. reading!:(
  • edited July 2008
    This thread is giving me headaches... but I... can't.... seem to... stop.. reading!:(

From Bad wolfs fanfiction or my video. And who is gonterman?I now nominate this thread for most shocking discovery.
  • edited July 2008
    Here's a better one.

"holly jumping catifsh gunswrod railrod" sam eccsclammed one day too there telphone
    "what is the prbloem said manx?
    "our arch nemosis just caled too say he is gong to KILL us" said sam
    they locked up down out off the window and say the nemosis with a gun. max and sam loeked each other and gupled.
    'what know sam!" max says. sam picked up a boling ball "goog ol loo" "whose loo?' "a boling ball". he picks up a boxer gloce and a cheese to. i know" said sam wheel throw the bal out teh windw ontoo the nemosissys head. they lokec out the window but hes gone now and she opening the door quietly so sam ad maxk sdont here.
    BANG
    "SAAAAAM"
    sam was shot and was dead max cried and sam said 'max revenge my kiler." and then died. max was angry and pulled a gaun out of [mind you're own bisness] and ran our the dore shootng bulets. one hit the nemosis and he fell over. it only hitted his arm so he ddn't die tho and he was waring a bulletprof vest so it didnt hert but he fell over and dropped a life ppotion.
    "how dare you shot me?" said nemosis. max said to him that he had kiled his frend and he woodnt four give him.
    nemosis said sorry but i com from the future and samm blose up the wold by acident so i had too stop him". max said "why didnt yu just ask us not to blow up the word and we wodn't" and nemosis said he didnt think of that. then he said max could have the life ption and bring sam back to life with it.
    sam was happy to be back a life and asked were nemosis was now? macx says that nemosis went back to the future and that sam had to try not to bloew up the earth. "you carck me up litle buddy"

THE EMD
  • edited July 2008
    Who is Gonterman?
    This site explains it better than I ever could.
  • edited July 2008
    Why is he so infamous?
  • edited July 2008
    Here's a better one.

"holly jumping catifsh gunswrod railrod" sam eccsclammed one day too there telphone
    they locked up down out off the window and say the nemosis with a gun. max and sam loeked each other and gupled.
    'what know sam!" max says. sam picked up a boling ball "goog ol loo" "whose loo?' "a boling ball". he picks up a boxer gloce and a cheese to. i know" said sam wheel throw the bal out teh windw ontoo the nemosissys head. they lokec out the window but hes gone now and she opening the door quietly so sam ad maxk sdont here.
    BANG
    "SAAAAAM"
    sam was shot and was dead max cried and sam said 'max revenge my kiler." and then died. max was angry and pulled a gaun out of [mind you're own bisness] and ran our the dore shootng bulets. one hit the nemosis and he fell over. it only hitted his arm so he ddn't die tho and he was waring a bulletprof vest so it didnt hert but he fell over and dropped a life ppotion.
    "how dare you shot me?" said nemosis. max said to him that he had kiled his frend and he woodnt four give him.
    nemosis said sorry but i com from the future and samm blose up the wold by acident so i had too stop him". max said "why didnt yu just ask us not to blow up the word and we wodn't" and nemosis said he didnt think of that. then he said max could have the life ption and bring sam back to life with it.
    sam was happy to be back a life and asked were nemosis was now? macx says that nemosis went back to the future and that sam had to try not to bloew up the earth. "you carck me up litle buddy"

THE EMD

You better stop writing fan fictions.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't say that, I'm trying to get them published ):

I guess I won't post the Mario fanfiction I made, where he meets up with me and my friends and we go on graveyard adventures with an anthropomorphic puppy then.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't say that, I'm trying to get them published ):

I guess I won't post the Mario fanfiction I made, where he meets up with me and my friends and we go on graveyard adventures with an anthropomorphic puppy then.

Have you ever taught about taking therapy?
  • edited July 2008
    This site explains it better than I ever could.

*Vomits on all of Gotterman's works*
  • edited July 2008
    Why is he so infamous?
    He's infamous for being really bad and having an ego the size of Darkwing Duck's.
  • edited July 2008
    I think we should take a vote from all the people who wrote in this thread before your fan fiction. I say No what about you TrogLlama, Someguyfromazoo,Shagge,MysterySheep, Derwin, StrongMatt and BadWolf.Is his fanfiction Bad or Good. Should he retire from fanfiction or not. I say he should retire.
  • edited July 2008
    He's infamous for being really bad and having an ego the size of Darkwing Duck's.

In your opinion is Uwe Boll or Gonterman the worst and weirdest.
  • edited July 2008

Note:I'd say I am having headaches but cannot stop reading too, but my head has asploded.This doesn't stop me from typing some how.
    Here's a better one.

BANG
    "SAAAAAM"

THE EMD

So...Many..Plotholes...Head is back some how...*Head Asplodes just like the guy in Raiders Of The Lost Ark's head.*
  • edited July 2008
    What about the vote which would decide if Bad Wolf fanfiction be allowed in this thread he might get tempted to write another one or worse become the next gonterman.
  • edited July 2008
    I think we should take a vote from all the people who wrote in this thread before your fan fiction. I say No what about you TrogLlama, Someguyfromazoo,Shagge,MysterySheep, Derwin, StrongMatt and BadWolf.Is his fanfiction Bad or Good. Should he retire from fanfiction or not. I say he should retire.

A horrible Fan Fic coming right at ya!In another post when I have an Idea!
  • edited July 2008
    someguyfrom a zoo is with badwolf which currently means we have 1 for and 1 against bad wolfs fan fiction will his fan fiction stay in this thread or be served to Mr.Shredder.
  • edited July 2008
    someguyfrom a zoo is with badwolf which currently means we have 1 for and 1 against bad wolfs fan fiction will his fan fiction stay in this thread or be served to Mr.Shredder.

Actually, I meant I was gonna write one.I vote against Badwolf.
  • edited July 2008
    Psst... hey, psst... here's a hint- Badwolf was being facetious. It was a joke. Don't tell them I told you.
    ya badwolf is deh bst fic ritr sins ratliff
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama has voted for Bad wolf which brings are total votes to 1 against and 2 for BadWolf.Mr.Shredder looks panicked and now a new special guest the destroyer of several program ctrl+alt+delete.
  • edited July 2008
    Here goes...

STONG MADDZILA
    "HELO!EYE'M STONG MADD!said stong madd" stong madd wennt tooo ay powur plantt"EYE AMM GUNNUH DREENCK TIS MOWNTAYNE DOOW!said strong madd"thenn it turnnedd owt tat teh mowntayne doow was wadioactiv, so stong madd greww big."RAWR!!!"ten hee killled teh poopsmith"NOOO!I NEEED TOOO SHOVUL KRAP FER KoT!! said poopsmith."ten teh gang att fwee cuntry usa hadd ay meateeng "eye say wii shuld kill it in ay brootal maner! said Marzipan.""I ugree wit marzipan! said stong sad" "eye say wii shuld studee teh strang creetur said PommPomm, wearing a monocle." "wii ugreee wit pommpomm! said homstarr, teh cheet and homsarr." "Dont killl herr! it's meye bruthur! said stong badd." Ten stong zad kiled stong madd wit a bazoookuh,andd evurybody chearedd, ekcsept stong badd, morneeng his bruthur.
    TEH EPIC ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    Tom. Read this carefully. Badwolf was joking. That's not a serious fanfic he wrote. It's a parody of bad fanfics.
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Tom. Read this carefully. Badwolf was joking. That's not a serious fanfic he wrote. It's a parody of bad fanfics.

Okay but that dosen't mean we can't play along.
  • edited July 2008
    Ah, nevermind. My sarcasm meter is borked today. I thought that you thought that he thought he was being serious. :P
  • edited July 2008
    Lets just forget about fanfiction.
  • edited July 2008
    Good idea, because my brain cannot process all of this!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.