More Games?

Is There Gonna Be Other Mini Games On SBCG4AP? Make Your Thoughts Here!:D

Comments

• edited July 2008
    My Thought.. I Think There Should Be Duck Guardian 2 And Trogdor It Would Be Awesome if It Had Those! :)
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe in the second episode perhaps there will be more games but it seems unlikley that another one will be in Homestar Ruiner at this point in development, I personally would like to see some form of a Stinkoman game in a later episode though, maybe a sequel to the one on the site?
  • edited July 2008
    Telltale's contract forces them to include a Videlectrix mini-game in every episode (as mentioned in this interview). Videlectrix denies that that's the only thing they're contributing.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    Telltale's contract forces them to include a Videlectrix mini-game in every episode (as mentioned in this interview). Videlectrix denies that that's the only thing they're contributing.

I can't tell if you're joking around. :(

edit: ah, it wasn't you, but jokes are involved.
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe I should've used the words "unbreakable five-game contract"...
  • edited July 2008
    To Bad their is no chance for Homestory 3D.
  • edited July 2008
    What Are U Guys Talkin About?
  • edited July 2008
    What are YOU talking about?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    HOLY CRAP! wrote: »
    What Are U Guys Talkin About?

I really just want to know why you are capitalizing every single word. Are you some sort of Bizarro e.e. cummings?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I bet he wrote it in all caps, and then the forum made him more polite. It prevents most instances of all-caps.
  • edited July 2008
    I just wrote this in all caps. You're totally wrong!
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    That guy's avatar is a green butt!
  • Shauntron wrote: »
    That guy's avatar is a green butt!
    You just noticed?

whoa... Looks like Coach Z's... *shudder, shudder*
  • edited July 2008
    My Thought.. I Think There Should Be Duck Guardian 2 And Trogdor It Would Be Awesome if It Had Those! :)

In an interview the guy said you could play the retro games that sb likes, and he showed the trogdor arcade game in his basement, so yah trog is in.
  • edited July 2008
    peoplE whO capitalizE thE firsT letteR oF eacH worD arE crazY peoplE whO neeD tO bE puT awaY somewherE witH deliciouS butternuT cookieS anD A crossboW rangE.
  • edited July 2008
    I think level 10 of Stinkoman needs to be in episode 5 of SBCG4AP. Does anyone but me realize that the Stinkoman game ends without the final level?
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    I think level 10 of Stinkoman needs to be in episode 5 of SBCG4AP. Does anyone but me realize that the Stinkoman game ends without the final level?

Yeah, but most people don't bother to talk about it any more. And that's a really good idea!
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah!I wanna win Stinkoman, darnit!Legally or not!
  • edited July 2008
    Still waiting on Peasant's Quest 2. Sure, Videlectrix is my second-favorite adventure game publisher next to Telltale, but their release schedule is ABYSMAL.
  • edited July 2008
    Still waiting on Peasant's Quest 2. Sure, Videlectrix is my second-favorite adventure game publisher next to Telltale, but their release schedule is ABYSMAL.
    (I don't know if I should tell him that Rather Dashing died in the first game, thus making a second game impossible.)
  • edited July 2008
    ^You might want to put that in a spoiler box...
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    (I don't know if I should tell him that Rather Dashing died in the first game, thus making a second game impossible.)

I've played Peasant's Quest through to the end, thanks. But I don't see why that means the series can't continue! =p
  • edited July 2008
    Well, the other old "quest" games either used the main character or their families.
    Since Dashing's hut was distroyed and his family was burninated, and he's gone, there's nobody left. However, if they were to use a scapegoat, like let's say Rather Dashing's second cousin,
    and they did make a Peasant's Quest II, I think it would be better served to be it's own game. Maybe a surprize random episode of SBCG4AP between season 1 and season 2.
    You hear that Telltale, I just gave you your next game idea.
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe Strong Bad could finish the first Peasant's Quest and then start programming the second? i dunno...
  • edited July 2008
    Strong Bad didn't program Peasant's Quest, the Videlectrix guys did. Strong Bad isn't even good at the game, seeing as he had a negative score when he played....which shouldn't even be possible. He fails that badly.

That's exactly what I was thinking, bigdondoo. I loved the Quest games, and I know who starred in them. =p

I suppose it doesn't matter, seeing as a graphical/text combo adventure game wouldn't work on the Wii. Though, how they did
    the end of Reality 2.0? Maybe they could use whatever that solution is.
  • Peasent's Quest II: The Adventures of Rather Running, Dashing's Third Cousin Twice removed!

You must go and defeat Trogdork, Trogdor's Third Cousin Twice removed...

Ahh, the Reviews are pouring in. =P
  • edited July 2008
    Peasent's Quest II: The Adventures of Rather Running, Dashing's Third Cousin Twice removed!

You must go and defeat Trogdork, Trogdor's Third Cousin Twice removed...

Ahh, the Reviews are pouring in. =P

That would be Trogdork the Learninator, thank you... please use the full title.
  • edited July 2008
    what about nintendo if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have [getting] SBCG4AP for wii!!!
  • edited July 2008
    math kicker
  • edited July 2008
    strongbfan wrote: »
    what about nintendo if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have [getting] SBCG4AP for wii!!!

What the
    heck
    are you talking about? I think you're on the wrong forum...
  • edited August 2008
    YO! everyone says the gameways gameplay is true! ITS FREAKIN FALSE! THER IS NO SCORE BAR ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN! AND ANYTHING LIKE DAT!
  • edited August 2008
    The gameplay is false ya retards!
  • edited August 2008
    Umm, no one was talking about that, and it was an early video, so they obviously made a change to our current gameplay.Plus you don't have to post the same premise twice.
    EDIT:Note to self, read poll name before posting moronically.
  • edited August 2008
    Math kickers is in some episode.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    YO! everyone says the gameways gameplay is true! ITS FREAKIN FALSE! THER IS NO SCORE BAR ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN! AND ANYTHING LIKE DAT!

You are right. It isn't actual "game play". It is actual footage from our game engine of the environment and characters, exactly how they would later appear in the game!
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Sweet. Thread bumping, name calling, and all-caps typing. Consider this thread closed and HOLY CRAP! warned.
This discussion has been closed.