Comments

• edited July 2008
    Oh good god not this again.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Oh good god not this again.

What he said. Haven't you learned already, Tom?
  • edited July 2008
    I am thinking of a 10 part series.
  • edited July 2008
    I like how the video's more about the creator's self-insert than the silent protagonists.
  • edited July 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    I like how the video's more about the creator's self-insert than the silent protagonists.
    Ah, yes, the self-insert Marty Stu. Beloved by fanfic authors everwhere. Crops up in original works now and again. This is some strange hybrid of the two, methinks.
    Just a nitpick, but Ash isn't a 'silent protagonist.' The kid from the Pokemon games is, but Ash was the kid from the anime. Where he wasn't silent.
    The jokes were all played out. They tried to go for meta-humor, and I respect that, but it just didn't work. The shaving bit was funny, it had a good concept... but then they ran it into the ground with a bunch of bad jokes.
  • edited July 2008
    I thought this video was kinda good.Very original, hard to find something like this on Newgrounds.But none of the "Silent Protagonists" are actually silent.Ash is from the cartoon, and even that pokemon kid has said something every now and then, because of that news lady you see after contests.Link grunts and yells a lot.There's an ending to Chrono Trigger where Marle and Lucca (Was that the name of the girls?) have some slideshow, they end up talking like stereotypical teenage girls, and then Chrono says something, I forget what.Oh, here it is.His only line."Crono: What are you hanging around here for? I thought you guys said something about a nice little slide show."
  • edited July 2008
    Link grunts and yells a lot.

forget grunts, the WW Link (as shown) both meowed and spoke (come on)
  • edited July 2008
    delimew wrote: »
    forget grunts, the WW Link (as shown) both meowed and spoke (come on)
    To be fair, his 'come on' sounded more like 'ho-ha!'
  • edited July 2008
    Don't forget the CDi Link (mah boy), who made it quite clear that he can't wait to bomb some dodongos.
  • edited July 2008
    Link grunts and yells a lot.

Well excuuuuuuuse me, Princess.
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Don't forget the CDi Link (mah boy), who made it quite clear that he can't wait to bomb some dodongos.
    This is a lie. There were not CDi Legend of Zelda games. Link did not ever use the phrase "Bomb some dodongos." There is no "Squeedala!" man.
  • edited July 2008
    I really hate to do this, but consider it shock therapy. You must come to terms with the tragedy.

p03.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Too far!!you went too far!!!barf!
  • edited August 2008
    Umm, so if I drink that, I become pregnant with 400 babies?
  • edited August 2008
    Noooo why wouldn't you just let it die
Sign in to comment in this discussion.