Character interaction

edited August 2006 in Sam & Max
What kind of character interaction can we expect? Will we control only our rabbity friend or both? For example...If Max sticks his hand in a mouse hole, will Sam come along and do something stupid to help save the poor little fella'?

I hope the characters interact well with each other through plenty of scripting and object manipulation. This is something that helped them seem alive in Hit the Road.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    Though you won't be dunking Max into the water and jamming his head into electrical panels as often this time around, Sam and Max operate very much as a team (in new and unexpected ways!), and interactions between the two of them are crucial to solving many of the puzzles in the game.
  • edited August 2006
    thats what i like to hear! :)
  • edited August 2006
    Though you won't be dunking Max into the water and jamming his head into electrical panels as often this time aroun

That was my favorite part, that and the part where he gets the note from the kitten
  • edited August 2006
    getting the orders from the kitten was one of the all time great opening puzzles in an adventure game..it completely set up the tone of the game from that point. I'm hoping for something equally as fiendish at the start of the pilot
  • edited August 2006
    dunking Max into the water and jamming his head into electrical panels

Even reading that make me chuckle :D
  • edited August 2006
    One of the demo animaitons that solde me was the note from the cat. No other game at that time had quite that same 'Ren & Stimpy' type of animation.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    getting the orders from the kitten was one of the all time great opening puzzles in an adventure game..it completely set up the tone of the game from that point. I'm hoping for something equally as fiendish at the start of the pilot

:D
  • edited August 2006
    I also hope there's some witty between-the-lines remarks to the original game or the cancellation of the previous sequel.
  • edited August 2006
    I also hope there's some witty between-the-lines remarks to the original game or the cancellation of the previous sequel.

lo, good call man!l... Definitely needs at least one cancellation quip (with violence if I'm lucky) :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.