Season pass

Yesterday Xbox live began offering a free episode of the game with a season pass for just $10. Will people that purchased the season pass at the original rate be refunded the difference being that episode 2 has not even been released yet? I would hope so.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The Wolf Among Us Season One is part of a holiday sale right now, and will return to regular price when the sale is over. You will still get episodes 2-5 for no extra charge if you purchased the original Season Pass.

• I feel that I've been taken advantage of for being a loyal customer. I bought wolf among us and the season pass on the day of release and have been waiting patiently for the new episodes, in the meantime people can now get ep 1 which I paid for free, and the upcoming episodes for half the price I paid.

It certainly doesn't make me want to rush to buy any future telltale episodic releases.

• No extra charge? What is that supposed to mean?

The Wolf Among Us Season One is part of a holiday sale right now, and will return to regular price when the sale is over. You will still get episodes 2-5 for no extra charge if you purchased the original Season Pass.

• I agree. I don't think I'll be purchasing anything more from this developer.

I feel that I've been taken advantage of for being a loyal customer. I bought wolf among us and the season pass on the day of release and have

• ... and now we can't actually download episode 2 with our season pass.

Biscuit Taken.

• I talked to Microsoft today and they said they should have this fixed tomorrow even though it was not their fault.

Please read our recently updated Sticky for the latest information on this issue.

• Hello, I know this is very stupid, but I sat with different Microsoft support people, and they did not understand/could help with my problem. I bought the season pass for The Wolf Among Us, on xbox 360, a long time ago. I got the message with the redeem code from you yesterday, but before opening and redeeming the code, I managed to delete the message. :( Therefor I wondered if you possibly could resend the exact same message with the same code to me? I understand if is something you can't do, but I might as well give it a try. Love the game btw! Gamertag: PaisleyRocket9 Email adress: Anda3_Godstad@hotmail.com

Please read our recently updated Sticky for the latest information on this issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The codes that were mailed out from Microsoft, and not us. Please contact Xbox Support for further assistance with your issue.

AndersG93 posted: »

Hello, I know this is very stupid, but I sat with different Microsoft support people, and they did not understand/could help with my problem.

• Actually it got solved! :) A wonderful gentleman from reddit had an extra code! :)

I apologize for the inconvenience. The codes that were mailed out from Microsoft, and not us. Please contact Xbox Support for further assistance with your issue.

• edited February 2014

I think Telltale should get all of the xbox360 season pass customers free haircuts because of this.

• 4 days ago, hahahahha what a joke.

Rhiko23 posted: »

I talked to Microsoft today and they said they should have this fixed tomorrow even though it was not their fault.

• So it has been 4 days now where is my Damn code? Don't release shit that doesn't work or give me my money back you will never get another dime from me or anyone I can get the word to. ridiculous

• Means nothing lol see how he won't explain it

flymoefly posted: »

No extra charge? What is that supposed to mean?

Please refrain from using any vulgar or offensive language on the Community Discussion/Support forums, as it is against forum policy. I apologize that you have not received your code from Microsoft yet, but please know that we are working on a Title Update that will fix this for everyone, and hope to release it in the near future. Again, apologies for any difficulties this has caused in the mean time.

So it has been 4 days now where is my Damn code? Don't release shit that doesn't work or give me my money back you will never get another dime from me or anyone I can get the word to. ridiculous

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and we will be glad to assist you with your issue. Please make sure to include your exact situation in the email (Deleted your Code, Receiving an Invalid Code Error, or Haven't Received a Code yet), as well as your full name, gamertag, and the 25 digit code (If you have received it, but it is invalid).

• ok....

so are we getting free haircuts or what?

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake,

The Title Update to resolve the Season Pass issue is now available. If you have not received your code for The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2, please launch The Wolf Among Us while connected to the internet and this will allow the Title Update to download. After the Title Update is downloaded, you should be able to acquire Episode 2 for free if you have purchased the Season Pass. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any difficulties experienced due to this.

This discussion has been closed.