Buying the eps 2-5 pack broke the game!

Before starting a save file I decided to pick up the pack of eps 2-5, purely based off how much I enjoyed Walking Dead. After asking for my iTunes password the game crashed and I haven't been able to launch it successfully since. Any time I launch it goes to a black screen, crashes, then asks for my iTunes password again from the iOS home screen.

I'm on a never-jailbroken retina iPad running iOS 7.0.3 and have tried closing other apps to free up ram. That doesn't work. Deleting and re-installing the game hasn't worked either, even when I shut the device down for ten minutes between deleting and reinstalling.

I tried to get in touch with @telltalegames on twitter about the issue and heard nothing back. There are TONS of people on the app store reviews complaining about the game not being able to launch. Are you going to acknowledge that this is a problem and release an update? I love the quality of your games but the lack of customer support is pretty frustrating.

Comments

• I just read through the replies to other people in this forum reporting similar problems. Looks like most of the time you're blaming apple and saying that it's the device's fault, even suggesting that people wipe their devices and start from scratch with a clean version of iOS. That's not great troubleshooting advice. Can you just let us know when an update's due out that will solve this problem affecting what seems to be hundreds of users?

This discussion has been closed.