Is TftB is a point and click game, like the Walking Dead and the Wolf among us

I am very confused that this game is click and point game or shooter help me plzz????

Comments

• Telltale has said in interviews that it will play like a typical "Telltale Game," meaning point and click like Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us.

• don't think it will be as chaotic as the original games, but there will still be at least some First-Person-Shooter parts, like in the Walking Dead. I think it will have more emphasis on the story and interaction with characters rather than gunfights

• I guess it'll be a combination of both like TWD and TWAU which has point and click fights and TWD has parts where you have to point and shoot.

• Yes mean point and click like other telltale games

briar-rose posted: »

I guess it'll be a combination of both like TWD and TWAU which has point and click fights and TWD has parts where you have to point and shoot.

• edited January 2014

clicking is so important to you?i think is like other telltale game

• Yes if not then it was like other games.... so thats why i love telltale

ramtin posted: »

clicking is so important to you?i think is like other telltale game

• i agree

Yes if not then it was like other games.... so thats why i love telltale

• Okay

ramtin posted: »

i agree

• What im hoping for is telltale to handle the the story and the gearbox folks to do the game play. This way we all win. Point click is ok but shootin an lootin is what borderlands is all about. NOW GO BLOW SOME SH** UP !!!

• Then it isn't a telltale game. Hence no point in making it.

misterrbl posted: »

What im hoping for is telltale to handle the the story and the gearbox folks to do the game play. This way we all win. Point click is ok but shootin an lootin is what borderlands is all about. NOW GO BLOW SOME SH** UP !!!

• [removed]

What im hoping for is telltale to handle the the story and the gearbox folks to do the game play. This way we all win. Point click is ok but shootin an lootin is what borderlands is all about. NOW GO BLOW SOME SH** UP !!!

• edited January 2014

Well are you idiot telltale make every game point and click and its aslo going to be point and click so please shut your mouth.....borderlands have something different now and you see ok now shut your mouth until the game release ..this is your answer misterrbl

• What answer. all you have done is tell us what we already knew to begin with. In the end if its half as good as walking dead we should all be happy and will hold us over till they start talking about borderlands 3. And the cycle begins again... lol

Well are you idiot telltale make every game point and click and its aslo going to be point and click so please shut your mouth.....borderlands

• Telltale isn't a company of doing FPS or Third-Person Shooter. They do interactive storytelling games.

• Just wait okay until the game release

What answer. all you have done is tell us what we already knew to begin with. In the end if its half as good as walking dead we should all be happy and will hold us over till they start talking about borderlands 3. And the cycle begins again... lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.