GiantBomb.com

There is a new gaming site, GiantBomb.com that was launched into the beta stage a couple of days ago. You may have heard of it, as it is run by past-Gamespot employees and articles have been written about it on sites such as Joystiq.

Either way, the site is basically a Wiki for all things about games. I thought it'd be cool if we could expand Telltale's games - writing the article and blurb, adding pictures and so on. One thing you must bear in mind is that it must be your own work, and not copied and pasted from Wikipedia (sadly, since the Sam & Max articles there are very good).

If you do add something on there, let us know!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    GiantBomb is a cool site. It's run by some cool folks. I really like the way you can cross-reference games by arbitrary traits.
  • edited July 2008
    Ooh, thanks for bringing this up... I read about it earlier today but promptly forgot about it. Time to check it out.

EDIT: Just signed up for site... I like the idea of it, but the servers are really under a heavy load now (it seems) and load times are intolerable. Hopefully things will pick up soon, as there are several games I want to add that aren't on their already :)

EDIT 2: Apparently one of the games is on there, the search tool just isn't showing the result... I had to go to the full alphabetical listing to find it, which is an absolute pain.
  • edited July 2008
    I have to agree, it's a cool site. I've signed up!
    My username=Tagg
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, so far so good. I haven't really gone mad on the uploading other than a few screenshots here and there. Since it's only in beta, I can't wait for some of the tweeks in the following weeks.

For anyone interested, my username's the same.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.