I'm not ashamed to admit it....

edited February 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
....if Telltale were a woman I'd marry her. Anyone who says different is either already married or a liar. First Sam and Max, then Strong Bad and now Wallace and Gromit!?!?! It boggles the mind.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    The mind boggles.
  • edited July 2008
    I do like TellTale but I wouldn't marry it. I like Wallace and Gromit, but I didn't exactly see this coming!
  • edited July 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    ....if Telltale were a woman I'd marry her. Anyone who says different is either already married or a liar. First Sam and Max, then Strong Bad and now Wallace and Gromit!?!?! It boggles the mind.

Telltale likes you too, but more as a friend.
  • edited July 2008
    ....if Telltale were a woman I'd marry her.

Then, good sir, we shall duel. For you see, I am the suitor who shall take Telltale's hand(?) in marriage.

Have at you! *lightsaber sounds*
  • edited July 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

uh Oh. It's the "friend zone"
  • edited July 2008
    I like Telltale so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.
  • edited July 2008
    jp-30 wrote: »
    i like telltale so much i want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

ftw!
  • edited July 2008
    Pregnant with a Monkey Island game of course.
  • edited July 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

Aww, the story of my life.

*goes off to do forlorn type stuff*

*throws some insult fighting quips toward ShaggE on the way out*
  • edited July 2008
    I like Telltale so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

Wow. Nice!

240px-YOU'RE_WINNER_trophy.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    I like that 'You're Winner" jpeg so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.
  • edited July 2008
    Hahahahaha!

(If you don't get the reference, I weep for you)
  • edited July 2008
    Morgan for the win. :p
  • edited July 2008
    I get the reference, but I never knew it had become a meme. :p
  • edited July 2008
    It boggles the mind.

I suppose if you had a mind, it would be easily boggled ;)
  • edited July 2008

*ahem* and Bone!
  • edited July 2008
    *ahem* and Bone!
    Wait. If Telltale has a "Bone"r then you really married a....(dun dun dah!)...man!
    *cue crying game music*
  • edited July 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    Wait. If Telltale has a "Bone"r then you really married a....(dun dun dah!)...man!
    *cue crying game music*

No-Darth_Vader.jpg
  • edited July 2008

i wouldn't marry her, sleep with her a couple of times yes, she would keep too many secrets from me to be marriage material
  • edited July 2008
    I would, but it's not legal to marry companies that make point-and-click adventure games.

Yet.
  • edited July 2008
    I like that 'You're Winner" jpeg so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

Man, if Telltale ever made a game as bad as Big Rigs, I'd have to kill my self in an accident involving accelerating in reverse towards the speed of light and going through a bridge.
  • edited July 2008
    you always wanna be just friends,weres the commitment,wheres the romance.
    wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    why dont you love me.
    [pulls out giant 100k diamond ring]
  • edited July 2008
    Man, if Telltale ever made a game as bad as Big Rigs, I'd have to kill my self in an accident involving accelerating in reverse towards the speed of light and going through a bridge.

In a Ford Pinto.
  • edited July 2008
    Y'know, what with the most pathetically interesting game at E3 this year being Gears of War 2 (JOO CAN PIK UP ENEMEES NOW) I actually think this might have gotten a surprising amount of attention if it had been revealed at one of the conferences. Too bad there's no section for PC developers without an enormous publisher behind them.
  • edited July 2008
    I cant wait. Is it only going to be for pc, or is a wii version in the works
  • edited July 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    uh Oh. It's the "friend zone"

Gotta watch out for ladder theory
  • edited July 2008
    I'm just getting all my fingers and toes crossed as I mention these:

Dr. Who
    Weebl and Bob
    Warner Bros. (Bugs Bunny and the like...)
    South Park

Stranger things have happened :)

Well done Telltale Games, you are now my favourite developer in the world!
  • edited July 2008
    aww man seeing as how it is i guess we can't exactly complain about wallace and gromit can we?
    can we?

ugh... goin from a foul mouth rabbity eared talkin, to a foul mouth internet email readin wrestler legend, to a not so foul mouthed canadian comedy? c'mon...

jeeez... might as well do the grand adventures of gumby..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2neu7ImEn_U

or the grand adventures of frog and toad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOPXn-X_CaY

both of which are boring as hell.. and are only cool cause of nostalgia value.

what about sam and max season 3... CLAYMATION!!! OH YEAAA... now that would be CRAPTASTICALLY PERFECT for every molecule, animal, and person to buy.. muwahaha
  • edited July 2008
    to a not so foul mouthed canadian comedy? c'mon...

Wallace and Gromit is Canadian? Eh?
  • edited July 2008
    I think he means british...oh wait, Canadians used to be french...
    I think.Didn't pay attention in History.
  • edited July 2008
    ShiratoriNinjaBrat, if you are insinuating Wallace and Gromit are "boring as hell", I guess your hell is my heaven.

This announcement is very surprising but rather exciting. I can't wait how this will work out and hope it comes with great success. B)
  • edited July 2008
    jeeez... might as well do the grand adventures of gumby..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2neu7ImEn_U

That would be....

AWESOME.

Can you imagine all the amazing adventure goodness to be had in the world of Gumby, where all is malleable and books work as portals to new landscapes?
  • edited July 2008
    A Gumby game would be awesome. I used to love that show. I still have my bendy Gumby action figure. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Mr.%20Gumby.gif

Oh... wrong Gumby...
  • edited July 2008
    Who is that?!?
  • edited July 2008
    That is one of the Gumbies from Monty Python's Flying Circus.
  • edited July 2008
    Max and Strong Bad are foul-mouthed? I know Strong Bad abuses the word "crap" like it's going out of style and all, but aside from that how many obscenities do those two spout on a regular basis? :confused:
  • edited July 2008
    Sleep with telltale? Ugh, I don't even want to think about where it has been... (epically when it was young and impressionable) So ill pass on that one

Oh and if you want to see foul mouth, may i suggest listening to just about anything from a certain comic convention that has been going on this week :rolleyes: ...Even the Entertainment weekly, elite-media "visionaries" panel was hit with a few F-bombs (right after they got done telling everyone about a children's charity, IIRC)

Compared to that... Sam and Max is tame... and SB barely registers on that particular offense scale
  • edited July 2008
    I would, but it's not legal to marry companies that make point-and-click adventure games.

Yet.

Just go to California.

Anyways, I don't wanna marry TTG, I want them to be my cool uncle that I only see on Christmas and federal holidays that always gives me the BESTEST presents... like SBCG4AP for example. And then when I'm 35 and get kicked outta my house I'll run away to Wisconsin to stay with him. And we all live happily ever after.

I just wrote your next game series, TellTale.
  • edited July 2008
    i know! i'm so excited myself! I've always loved Wallace and Gromit and Homestar, and the fact that Telltale is making them is even better!!! :D

except...if i was going to marry Telltale, I'd hope he was male. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.