TT Tells Tales of Tall Tails

xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
edited July 2008 in General Chat
People already humorously get Telltale Games & TT Games mixed-up every once in awhile. So when I read about this game company "Tale of Tales" the other day I was like, "Oh great... This can only add to the hilarity." And then I actually went & checked out their games:
The Endless Forest is a multiplayer online game and social screensaver, a virtual place where you can play with your friends. When your computer goes to sleep you appear as a deer in this magical place. There are no goals to achieve or rules to follow. Just run through the forest and see what happens.
So anyway, I guess it's probably a bit less likely that we'll be mistaken for them as often as TT Games.

And yes, I *did* install the magical screensaver...

Comments

• edited July 2008
    So you guys don't own those companies? :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I see potential for a tongue twister game, you know, one of those 'casual' games for the DS that everyone hates?
  • edited July 2008
    Hehe, love it. Now I need to come into ownership of a game company (with zany results every week, after all-new episodes of The Simpsons), so I can call it "TaleTell" and further the confusion.
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I'm in favor of us buying them, just so we can issue the world's most confusing press release.
  • edited July 2008
    Headline: "'Telltale' Takes 'Tale of Tales', 'TT': Changes Name to 'TT's Tale-Telling Tail Telling Tall Tales'.
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    headline: "'telltale' takes 'tale of tales', 'tt': Changes name to 'tt's tale-telling tail telling tall tales'.

my head engmsmttgamesplode
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I am actually pretty surprised there's not a "Tall Tale Games" out there.
  • edited July 2008
    The Endless Forest is a multiplayer online game and social screensaver, a virtual place where you can play with your friends. When your computer goes to sleep you appear as a deer in this magical place. There are no goals to achieve or rules to follow. Just run through the forest and see what happens.

The first thing this made me think of was Heroin Hero, what with the running through magical forests and all. Only that game did have a goal to achieve. Even though you never actually catch the dragon...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.