the ultimate game idea!

edited July 2008 in General Chat
i think telltale should make "Dr. Zoidberg. the adventures of a Decapodian doctor"!!

but thats just my idea. what game do u think TT should make next?

Comments

• edited July 2008
    ....First they should make Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. They should also be hard at work on the Wallace and Gromit game. Also, Season 3 of Sam and Max won't make itself.

Doesn't Telltale have a full enough plate already?
  • edited July 2008
    ....First they should make Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. They should also be hard at work on the Wallace and Gromit game. Also, Season 3 of Sam and Max won't make itself.

Doesn't Telltale have a full enough plate already?

no we should overload them until they all commit suicide /sarcasm
  • edited July 2008
    I think they should make a game where they hire us to help them make games so we can be no help whatsoever and just bug them... and stuff. Wait, that's happened!
  • edited July 2008
    patters wrote: »
    no we should overload them until they all commit suicide /sarcasm

That looks like an option. But commiting sarcasm sounds so dirty.
  • edited July 2008
    Dude I was watchin tv when it hit me... TOM AND JERRY! Where choose to play as Tom or Jerry. As Tom you move and/or place items to make a mouse trap. Jerry is pretty obvious
  • edited July 2008
    Dude I was watchin tv when it hit me... TOM AND JERRY! Where choose to play as Tom or Jerry. As Tom you move and/or place items to make a mouse trap. Jerry is pretty obvious

So which one is the protagonist?
  • edited July 2008
    the one you currently play?
    As Tom you move and/or place items to make a mouse trap. Jerry is pretty obvious

this doesn't sound like a point&click adventure...
  • edited July 2008
    how about deadpool, the marvel superhero. i guess you wouldn't be able to point and click, due to the fact that you have to fight, but it would still be awesome!!
  • edited July 2008
    or maybe the tick, that would be sweet!!
  • edited July 2008
    Where is this forum's Dr. Zoidberg... we need him to comment on this issue!
  • edited July 2008
    simon0405 wrote: »
    i think telltale should make "dr. Zoidberg. The adventures of a decapodian doctor"!!

But thats just my idea. What game do u think tt should make next?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

My commenting here is done.Now pick a mouth, open it, and say fejkasdhfi!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.