really old stuff of mine

edited November 2008 in Sam & Max Comics
I was going through my old backup cds and came across a Sam & Max fan comic book I was making (or planning to make) over 5 years ago. I started it shortly after Infinite Machine went out of business and LucasArts announced Freelance Police. My comic was supposed to be about those very events, and was also supposed to contain some poignant commentary on the state of gaming at that time. For some reason I stopped after 2 pages. It's largely irrelevant now.

sm_testpage001.png

sm_testpage002.png

a few sketches too
sm_practice1.png

sm_practice2.png

Comments

• edited July 2008
    The comic and those sketches are awesome. Any chance of reviving the comic with a new story, perhaps?
  • edited July 2008
    Wow. That's really good. No joke.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, that *is* nice. The comic is funny and the sketches at the bottom there are really good!
  • edited July 2008
    thanks. It'd be fun to get back to it, but hardly any time these days...
  • edited July 2008
    Wow nice job! Great dialog, lol. Steve Purcell would be proud :D

And by the way, there's always a lot time to waste, you just don't always know when it will be :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Hah I remember when you were starting that. I was sad we never got to see a finished panel or drawing of Sam & Max in your style.
  • edited November 2008
    That was cute and funny. You really should consider doing more. If I could draw worth a heck, I'd make my own, but let's face it... I can't draw animals very well, 'specially personificated ones. (I just made that word up.)
    Anyway, great job!
  • edited November 2008
    Those sketches are awesome, I've yet to try to draw them because I know the first couple times they arent going to look like them... but again, awesome art there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.