i dont own the game ?

hi i was so excited about the wolf among us and when i saved money and bought it it wasnt in my games list + when i try to login in the game says the i dont own the game pleaase help fast

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you can, please send me a personal message with the email associated with your Telltale account, and the Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, and I will try to assist you further.

• edited January 2014

see i am new here i will write my account here anyway it has no games -_-"
    email:bedo8800@gmail.com

and where i can find my id number because my brother who bought it for me (i hope that he didnt delete it)
    if you have skype add me :bedo.rady

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I've looked up the account using the email you provided, and it doesn't seem that you own the game on that account. Is there possibly another email that was used at the time of purchase?

bedobeco posted: »

see i am new here i will write my account here anyway it has no games -_-" email:bedo8800@gmail.com and where i can find my id number because my brother who bought it for me (i hope that he didnt delete it) if you have skype add me :bedo.rady

• listen please i swear i own the game i have that game with that account bust be a error here please i want help !

• edited January 2014

i was just excited about this game ! i think its an error i bought the game and download it and i dont own the game ..... ? how this happen i just want to play this game -__- if you found a solution for me just say and if you had skype add me : bedo.rady and i want to say thank you because you tried to help me

The email you provided me shows no records of the game being purchased. Do you have another email that it could have been bought on? Also, what website did you purchase the game from? I may be able to assist you further if you provide me with a little more information.

i was just excited about this game ! i think its an error i bought the game and download it and i dont own the game ..... ? how this happen i

• I bought it from telltale must be wrong from telltale i just want to play the game !!!!!

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize again for the inconvenience. I double checked your account, and there are no games associated with it. You mentioned that your brother purchased the game, so it's possible the game is associated with your brother's account. If your brother purchased the game using his email address, you will be able to login to The Wolf Among Us using his login information.

I bought it from telltale must be wrong from telltale i just want to play the game !!!!!

• edited January 2014

N

• No we are using one account iam angry because i bought the game and get it please give me solutions

If you bought the game from our website, you have to create an account to purchase it. The email you already gave me shows that it wasn't used to purchase the game. Is there another email that you used when creating the account? An email other than bedo8800@gmail.com?

No we are using one account iam angry because i bought the game and get it please give me solutions

• What the if someone didn't bought this game from telltale site they wont be fixed till they buy this game? Only customers will be fixed?

My apologies, can you please clarify if you purchased the game on Steam, and are receiving this message? If you are playing on Steam, are you playing on a PC or Mac?

If you can, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

What the if someone didn't bought this game from telltale site they wont be fixed till they buy this game? Only customers will be fixed?

This discussion has been closed.