Any BONE 3 media coming soon (Comic-Con?)

edited August 2006 in Bone
It's been 4 months since the last Bone chapter's release. There was a 6 month gap between Bone 1 & Bone 2, so...

Will we be seeing some bits and pieces from BONE 3 soonish? Maybe? Pleeease?

Comments

• edited July 2006
    I've been wondering this too (what with my whole actually calculating how long it took for the first details on the Great Cow Race to come out thing. ) Hasn't it only been 3 months though? Anyway, at this point I'm actually slightly more eager for Bone3 than Sam & Max.
  • edited July 2006
    3 (and a bit) months, you're right.
  • edited July 2006
    I think they said, perhaps during the AG forum chat, that because of Sam & Max (and maybe other projects?) schedules were being jumbled a bit. The CGW article mentions that Bone 3 will be released by the end of the year, but it's the same article that says Sam & Max will be Gametap exclusive.
  • edited July 2006
    I'm not bumping this thread. ;) I'd just like to know too...When can we expect more Bone! :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    Sorry I didn't get to this thread sooner - Comic-Con kept us all very busy!

There's really nothing that we can say about Bone 3 right now. As Udvarnoky mentioned, everyone's working hard on Sam & Max at the moment.
  • edited July 2006
    So... is Bone 3 going to be based off Eyes of the storm and Dragonslayer? or will Eyes of the storm just be like a animated segment bringing the story along to Dragonslayer?
  • edited July 2006
    So... is Bone 3 going to be based off Eyes of the storm and Dragonslayer? or will Eyes of the storm just be like a animated segment bringing the story along to Dragonslayer?
    Fuck, I hope not! I'm sure Telltale's designers are talented enough to convert the core of the book into something playable, even if it's not enough for a full episode on its own.

Telltale, I feel this is the time that I should mention that if you complete another CSI game before the next Bone, I will not be happy. I also hope that when you get around to Bone3 you capitalise on the wet t-shirt possibilities Jeff Smith so embarrassingly wasted. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    I also hope that when you get around to Bone3 you capitalise on the wet t-shirt possibilities Jeff Smith so embarrassingly wasted. :)

Unlikely. ¬ ¬
  • edited August 2006
    I hope the Rock Jaw animations do alright... if they get that far
Sign in to comment in this discussion.