Wii

Please tell me that this game will be released on the Wii as well! Or at least WiiWare! Telltale Games are so perfect for the Wii! (or so I assume as StrongBad's Cool Game for Attractive People STILL hasn't been released...)

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Telltale's games are even better for the PC, mind you. I'm going to go right out and say that this game won't be released for WiiWare. I just can't see it being able to fit in the 40MB (or whatever it is) limit. SBCG4AP can due to the simplistic graphical style, but this is different.
    Don't take my word for it, though.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    We're still deciding on platforms. Ultimately, we want to have our games on all of the consoles. :)

When we have news about platforms for Wallace & Gromit, we'll let you guys know!
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Ultimately, we want to have our games on all of the consoles. :)

dreamcast.jpg

Really? :D
  • edited July 2008
    Really? :D

sys_Atari5200_2port.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Tabacco stole my joke. :/

Anyway, I'm guessing there's a 95% chance that Telltale will release it on the Wii, so have hope! :D

Guybrush and Tabacco, don't have as much hope.
  • edited July 2008
    If it's too big for WiiWare, then how about selling it at stores like Sam&Max Wii?
  • edited July 2008
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    If it's too big for WiiWare, then how about selling it at stores like Sam&Max Wii?

They probably will, but that won't be until the Season is well over.
  • edited July 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    sys_Atari5200_2port.jpg

More like:

sega_dreamcast.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Hey, that was a fun system!
  • edited July 2008
    I really hope that it will be released for Wii. Is there really a 40 MB limit on WiiWare???
  • edited July 2008
    It will probably be out on PC first. How many floppy drives will each episode be on?

vic20-01.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Peasant's Quest was 12, so.....this game is going to have to be like....50.
  • edited July 2008
    Xbox 360 has a new 200 MB limit. Maybe they should release Sam and Max and SBCG4AP in xbox and playstation network.
  • edited July 2008
    many websites are speculating that it will come to wii or wiiware because of sam and max and strongs bands... are coming to those platforms

please say it is coming to wiiware that would be awsome.

i hope it does not come to wii, as that means i will have to wait until the season finishes until the games comes out, which means i will have to buy it on pc.

release it on wiiware, and you will for me make this announcement even better,
  • edited July 2008
    Have you tried playing a demo of Sam and Max on your computer? The system requirements for Telltale's games are very low, and I've found that many people ho though their computers couldn't play games can play Sam and Max.

I highly doubt that Wallace and Grommit will get onto Wiiware. A lot of what makes Strong Bad fit on Wiiware is the low polygon count of the graphics style. At least, I think it is, I'm not a computer magician so I can only go off quotes. The Telltale guys said there were a lot of tricks to it, so I can't be QUITE sure.
  • edited July 2008
    Wallace and Gromit Heading to Wiiware Found that link while looking for something completely irrelevant. Also this page claims that it's going to be available on PC first...

Did I miss any announcements from Telltale, or is this just more published speculation?
  • edited July 2008
    But if the secret Wii game isn't Wallace and Gromit, what is it?!?!?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    "We're still deciding on platforms. Ultimately, we want to have our games on all of the consoles.

When we have news about platforms for Wallace & Gromit, we'll let you guys know!"
  • edited July 2008
    A hyperactive, autistic goldfish swimming in sugar water would have a better attention span than some people around here. =p
  • edited July 2008
    A hyperactive, autistic goldfish swimming in sugar water would have a better attention span than some people around here. =p
    That's not really fair. As far as I can tell, it's not the same people asking the same question- it's the same question being asked by many many people who didn't see any of the other 50 times it's been answered.
  • edited July 2008
    I dunno, I think it's at least a LITTLE fair when the question was answered further up on the same page. =p

Besides, I liked the analogy.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    Wallace and Gromit Heading to Wiiware Found that link while looking for something completely irrelevant. Also this page claims that it's going to be available on PC first...

Did I miss any announcements from Telltale, or is this just more published speculation?

Published speculation.
  • edited July 2008
    It's not their attention-span that's the problem. It's their laziness at not reading posts to try to find an answer before asking a commonly asked question. If they aren't going to read all the posts people have made on the forum before asking a question, they should at least use the search tool at the top of the page.
  • edited July 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    It's not their attention-span that's the problem. It's their laziness at not reading posts to try to find an answer before asking a commonly asked question. If they aren't going to read all the posts people have made on the forum before asking a question, they should at least use the search tool at the top of the page.

Psh, even I rarely use the search tool.

But I *do* read all the posts on the page on which I'm posting the question, especially the Telltale Team posts. It's when a question is asked three or four posts down from the answer provided by a Telltale employee, that's when I start to get bugged.

I can get not knowing a question has been asked, I can get not browsing through the forums for the answer, and I can get not using the search tool. But I would expect a person to read the page they're posting on. =p
  • edited July 2008
    Telltale's games are even better for the PC, mind you. I'm going to go right out and say that this game won't be released for WiiWare. I just can't see it being able to fit in the 40MB (or whatever it is) limit. SBCG4AP can due to the simplistic graphical style, but this is different.
    Don't take my word for it, though.
    They are if you have a good computer. However, I'm not the type of person who keeps my computer very updated, so I'm more satisfied buying games for my consoles knowing that they've been programmed for the specifications of that particular system. That and I prefer to sit back on my couch and play a game in comfort rather than on my uncomfortable desk chair. I spend enough time on that working every day as it is!
  • edited July 2008
    I dunno, I think it's at least a LITTLE fair when the question was answered further up on the same page. =p

Besides, I liked the analogy.

Hey cut me some slack, I saw the post but a lot can happen when it was made a few days ago and I haven't been here. :p
  • edited July 2008
    It would be neat if the episodes were released on the Wii, but if it happens, I think that it would be sold as a single disc containing the entire season.
  • edited July 2008
    ALL Consoles?*grits teeth, eye twitches*JAGUAR!JAGUAR!JAGUAR!
  • edited July 2008
    If you all can find a way to make it run on the Magnavox Odyssey, I'll be your slave for the remainder of my life. Heck, if you can take it back another step and figure out how to make it run on the Tennis for Two hardware, I'll kiss your feet.

I guess that I have now oversaturated the joke.
  • edited July 2008
    Vii!vii!vii!vii!chintendo vii!
  • edited July 2008
    Telltale's games are even better for the PC, mind you.

I laughed because lag was not included in this equation.
  • edited July 2008
    T-man wrote: »

...eh? :confused: What has lag got to do with anything?
  • edited August 2008
    T-man wrote: »

Video Game math...Have you happened to play Super Paper Mario?
  • edited August 2008
    Video Game math...Have you happened to play Super Paper Mario?
    I have, but... I fail to see how it relates to anything.
    But, I do see your point about lag. I've had some ridiculous load times, let me tell you...
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    I have, but... I fail to see how it relates to anything.

In the first level, where you get the 2d-3d power, did you notice the strange math problems in the background?Mushroom divided by the square root of Star Man?
  • edited August 2008
    In the first level, where you get the 2d-3d power, did you notice the strange math problems in the background?Mushroom divided by the square root of Star Man?
    Well, yes, but...
  • edited August 2008
    Basically, when I see the word equation, I think about math.When I see the word lag, I think 'video game'.Thinking about both, I think of crappy educational games or the first level of SPM's background.
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We're still deciding on platforms. Ultimately, we want to have our games on all of the consoles. :)

When we have news about platforms for Wallace & Gromit, we'll let you guys know!

e_kera15.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    Wallace & Grommit Platform Shoes!Worn by everyone at the club who plays point-and-clicks, and thinks that disco is alive!
  • edited August 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    sys_Atari5200_2port.jpg

atarileakedxh9.png
    omgleakedscreen D:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.