Dear Strong Bad(Or TelleTale)

Is the famous "How do you type with boxing gloves on" gonna be in SBCG4AP?
Your's Truly
SBRules.
Okay so what if i put it in E-Mail format, anyway, do you guys think the Boxing Gloves joke will be in the game?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I'm sure it comes up somewhere :)
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I'm sure it comes up somewhere :)
    I hope we get to finally see the outcome of that question. :p
  • edited July 2008
    i don't think the question is that great
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i don't think the question is that great

b8a648.png

You crossed the line, splash. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    nooo! put me back over please!
  • edited July 2008
    At my school, I'm "Over the line." They shun me for hating Paris Hilton.
  • edited July 2008
    you hate Paris Hilton....you rock dude....
  • edited July 2008
    What is the deal with Paris Hilton anyways? She doesn't do anything.

"Hey lookat me! I'm Paris Hilton! I exist! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »

well shes a stupid spazz whos full of herself ,who trys to be cool
  • Klemmins wrote: »

hmm... based on that fake quote, she could in fact be the TRUE IDENTITY OF THE JOKER!

k, now that I'm done obsessing over Batman (or am I?) I wish to say I'm over the Line, too. I got the "award" for wearing Roller-Skates to "Crazy Shoe Day"

I was gonna get a Detention every day for a Month, but instead I pleaded that they didn't give any rules or things, so I had no idea I wasn't allowed to. The PA voted on my side, and I went, scott-free.

*Tester-Scott jumps on British Jinx*
    NO! A Scott!

*Jinx is no longer scott free... D=*
  • edited July 2008
    She's a spoiled brat/whore is her problem. All her life she got what she wanted, then she became a slut. And it's kind of pathetic how some little girls look up to her as a role model. The only reason she's famous is because she's rich.
    I'll try to stop with the off-topic crap. :(
  • Tandy 400 wrote: »
    She's a spoiled brat/whore is her problem. All her life she got what she wanted, then she became a slut. And it's kind of pathetic how some little girls look up to her as a role model. The only reason she's famous is because she's rich.
    I'll try to stop with the off-topic crap. :(
    yeah you should. Actually, this thread has met it's sad end... or has it?

*starts Flame war over Paris Hilton's Hips*

DON't ask... >_>
  • edited July 2008
    We are going off topic here lol.
  • *continues to post*

We can't let this useless thread die!!! We.... can't...

*Is Gassed by Telltale team*
  • edited July 2008
    Well, to get back on topic, I think that you could make a simulator in one episode, or something "SBEMAIL SIMULATOR!VERY REALISTIC!" and when you played it, you had to delete all of some rapidly producing Boxing glove emails, while avoiding other kinds of emails, and you get bonus points for deleting Parents emails.
  • edited July 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    I hope we get to finally see the outcome of that question. :p

My theory is telepathy. Homestar, Marzipan, The King of Town, Homsar and Homeschool Winner have no arms. Yet they can still use things as if they had arms.
    So maybe Strong Bad has arms, but he uses telepathy to actually type.

The artifical fingers my be evidence of this, since it screws up his typing to actually have fingers.
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    My theory is telepathy. Homestar, Marzipan, The King of Town, Homsar and Homeschool Winner have no arms. Yet they can still use things as if they had arms.
    So maybe Strong Bad has arms, but he uses telepathy to actually type.

The artifical fingers my be evidence of this, since it screws up his typing to actually have fingers.

no you see, they're just like that, it's not telepathic.. they're just like that
  • edited July 2008
    Then again....he is a cartoon charecter and most cartoons defy the laws of physics, so there's no point in arguing how he types with boxing gloves.

:D?
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Isn't it obvious that he just learned binary and bought a keyboard that only has two huge keys?
  • edited July 2008
    As funny as that idea is, it's fairly easily debunked.
  • edited July 2008
    As funny as that idea is, it's fairly easily debunked.

That picture doesn't debunk the theory as the buttons could be stuck together so all the left button press at once and all the right buttons press at once.

If he does use binary, imagine how fast he is typing during SBEmails!!!
  • edited August 2008
    xtrmntr wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious that he just learned binary and bought a keyboard that only has two huge keys?

We've seen the keyboards for all of his three computers. All are your everyday keyboard.

Anyway, I think... since his hands ARE gloves, maybe he has some sort of bumps that come out to act as fingers... sorta. Eww, that sounds disgusting. :| Well, I'm shure you all get the point. Kinda like what it would look like if a human were typing with boxing gloves on.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.