A new, free gamein site i just found

edited August 2008 in General Chat
theres this awesome website called instantaction.com, best webgames website ive every been 2. they 3d shottin games, puzzle games, action games, and its all online. u guys really need to check it out its awesome.
http://www.instantaction.com/
heres a video of one of their coolest game, legions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-E_ca2NUY

Comments

• edited July 2008
    But I thought telltalegames.com was the best website :P
  • edited July 2008
    lol, yah thts the best websites for games, this is the best website for when ur bored, have nothin to do, and at work, with no games but the internet :)
  • edited July 2008
    mmmm... kongregate.com anyone?
  • edited July 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    mmmm... kongregate.com anyone?

u didnt look at the vid did u, tht site isnt even the same
  • edited July 2008
    tayster wrote: »
    u didnt look at the vid did u, tht site isnt even the same

No, it isn't the same you're right, but it is where I go when I have a hankering for some online gaming.

Legions looks cool... if only that it is a blatant Starsiege clone (I swear the map in the video. How many people are so far using this service? Are there enough people to fill a match?
  • edited August 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    No, it isn't the same you're right, but it is where I go when I have a hankering for some online gaming.

Legions looks cool... if only that it is a blatant Starsiege clone (I swear the map in the video. How many people are so far using this service? Are there enough people to fill a match?

lol, yah there is, im not sure how many through, but i do knw tht almost every time i get on there is like 30 games bein played, each almost full
    if anyof u guys make an account add me, names scarygamer94
  • edited August 2008
    Is he having several small seizures while typing?
  • edited August 2008
    THIS is a small seizure while typing:A;LGHNAFLFAJADLSJKF
  • edited August 2008
    I had a small seizure when a cop pulled me over. But really I was faking and was threatened to have my license taken away.

But back on topic, if the games on this site work with the iPod touch it will become my new favourite bookmark.
  • edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    Is he having several small seizures while typing?

All I know is that I must have been hit on the head while typing my last remark... I start into one idea, never finish it, then put a period and move on to the next sentence. Strange...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.