Will future SBCG4AP episodes still come out monthly?

Now that Episode 1 has been delayed, will future episodes of the game still be released about one a month after Episode 1 comes out, or will episode 2 come out a little faster?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Technically, it was delayed in June, not now, because they are ready to release once Nintendo gives the ok. As for monthly, it has been assumed by Us and not corrected by Telltale, so it remains to be seen.
  • edited July 2008
    dhuyler wrote: »
    Now that Episode 1 has been delayed, will future episodes of the game still be released about one a month after Episode 1 comes out, or will episode 2 come out a little faster?

Inquiring minds want to know!

i won't be able to handle a 2 month break from SB
  • edited July 2008
    I could if it were a Halloween themed episode.
  • edited July 2008
    i figure the reason telltale has been working so closely with nintendo on this is to get the monthly schedule concept working for wiiware.
  • edited July 2008
    It seems from everything that they have said that they are still shooting for a monthly release schedule. Didn't I hear somewhere that the groundwork is already being laid for episode 4? If that is true, they are on a similar schedule they were on for the S&M games, lending to the believability of a monthly release.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm thinking, at worst, we'll get a small delay in Episode 2 as they streamline their Wiiware preparations. But I'm pretty sure that once Episode 1 comes out, they'll be able to get that momentum going for a monthly release.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm gonna say yes because they're already getting a lot of work done on episodes 2 and 3 while we've been waiting for episode 1 to go up.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm thinking, at worst, we'll get a small delay in Episode 2 as they streamline their Wiiware preparations. But I'm pretty sure that once Episode 1 comes out, they'll be able to get that momentum going for a monthly release.

I really don't want to wait months between 'actionsodes'. I want my candybar game already!
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, it seems to me that once they get this train wreck...er...ball rolling, that it'll be a regular thing. I'm not too worried about monthly updates. It makes sence that it'll all work out.
  • edited August 2008
    Crap, this guy beat me to my thread idea.Well, Lemme ask you this, Are you SURE nothing else will go wrong??!?
  • edited August 2008
    i have seen the future. a future filled with companies holding back games .
    and without video games we will all de evolve back in to apes .
    no wait maybe i just had a dream last night that fused sbcg4ap with planet of the apes oh well TIME WILL TELL!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!! Dunh dunh dunhnananana
    :jumptoconclusions:
  • edited August 2008
    Homo-Badian's Ancient Challenge for Hairy Primates?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Homo-Badian's Ancient Challenge for Hairy Primates?

Don't spoil season two!
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Don't spoil season two!
    Does this mean I can't tell them about Strong Jetson's Phlebotnium-fueled Experience for Androids?
  • edited August 2008
    Fat Bad's Motion Sensing Challenge For The Morbidly Obese?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Oh man, Fat Bad. New character unlocked.
  • edited August 2008
    Fat Bads Greasy Game for Unattractive people, possible spinoff? :p
  • edited August 2008
    Other ideas:
    Fantasy Bad's Made-Up Game for Imaginary People
    Dim Bad's Dense Game for Thick People
    Faux Bad's Artificial Game for Fake People
    Spelling Bad's Multiplication Game for Nerds! (Special Appearence by Trogdork the Learninator)

Personally, I'm really looking forward to
    Strong Jetson's Phlebotnium-fueled Experience for Androids
    I think that's got a lot of potential. :)
  • edited August 2008
    ...Homestar's Lame Game for Terrific Athletes. What? I'd buy it!
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Personally, I'm really looking forward to
    Strong Jetson's Phlebotnium-fueled Experience for Androids
    I think that's got a lot of potential. :)

Yes, but are you an Android?
  • edited August 2008
    Remember, android hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of rebellion.
  • edited August 2008

No, but even calling me an attractive person is a bit of a strech... :(
    So if I can play SBCG4AP, then I can probably also play SJPFE4A... that doesn't roll of the tounge as well.
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    trogdork the learninator

lol!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.