Chuck Norris Jokes

Im bored so I decided to see how creative people are and wanted to see your Chuck Norris jokes. ( Try to make them clean! Little childrens might be reading.)
THANK YOU

Comments

• edited July 2008
    I bet Artie, The Strongest Man In The World VS. Chuck Norris fan fics are out there, and I bet their the strongest fan fics in the world.Strong as in the strong smell, like fecal matter.
    Okay, I know it barely has anything to do with Chuck Norris, but at least he's involved.I just don't know where I could find that book or whatever it was saying Chuck norris is extremely kickass.
  • edited July 2008
    Hi, 2005! :D How's the wife? Good, good. Me? Just sitting here in 2008.

By the way, you think Half Life 2 is pretty? Wait 'til you see Crysis! It'll Blow. Your. Mind.

Seriously.

Oh, and get this: The Nintendo Revolution? It's called the Wii now! ... No, really. ... Stop laughing.

Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. Pokemon, not so much.

Oh, and tell them Y2K turned everyone into zombies. :D
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »

By the way, you think Half Life 2 is pretty? Wait 'til you see Crysis! It'll Blow. Your. Mind.

Seriously.

Oh, and get this: The Nintendo Revolution? It's called the Wii now! ... No, really. ... Stop laughing.

Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. , not so much.

That was just cruel.
  • edited July 2008
    Yet quite funny.
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »

Seriously.

Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. Pokemon, not so much.

thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes. hears mine:
    chuck norris once had a full container of sleeping pills. they made him blink.
    chuck norris doesn't make his breakfest, it makes itself out of fear.
    waldo hides from chuck norris.
    when chuck norris does pushups, he doesn't go up, the world go's down.
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ this is my source!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dentbuds wrote: »
    thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes. hears mine:
    chuck norris once had a full container of sleeping pills. they made him blink.
    chuck norris doesn't make his breakfest, it makes itself out of fear.
    waldo hides from chuck norris.
    when chuck norris does pushups, he doesn't go up, the world go's down.
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ this is my source!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, Nice!

Chuck Norris doesn't MOW the lawn... he DARES his grass to grow!

Chuck Norris's urine is now sold as an Energy Drink. You may know it as "Red Bull"

k, that's enough... =P
  • edited July 2008
    dentbuds wrote: »
    thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes.

The joke was that Chuck Norris jokes were the "in" thing in 2005. In other words, your a few years late.
  • The joke was that Chuck Norris jokes were the "in" thing in 2005. In other words, your a few years late.
    actually they're coming back in styylllee.... Not.

I just had a few spares from back then.
  • edited August 2008
    Here's one with a vague reference:
    Chuck Norris can beat Air Man.
    EDIT:Anyone know the reference?HINT:It's a song.
  • edited August 2008
    Hmm...
    Well, I can say with absolute certainty that Mr. T doesn't jump the shark, he punches it in the face. True story.
    Chuck Norris, on the other hand...
    Well, he supported Huckabee. That counts for nothing, right?
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, this is a really weird thing to try.When playing World of Warcraft, type "Chuck Norris" into the chat line.Like, everyone on the server will start making crappy Chuck Norris jokes.

Oh, and Chuck Norris and Mr. T had a contest to see who could get a man to the moon the fastest.Chuck Norris threw Buzz Aldrin, and Mr. T threw Niel Armstrong.(I know it's backwards...Mr. T is cooler.)
  • edited August 2008
    Here's one with a vague reference:
    Chuck Norris can beat Air Man.
    EDIT:Anyone know the reference?HINT:It's a song.

Answer:
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=KLbFctG3tw0
    or the English version which I just found now (there's actually a lot of them!)...
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzCfUM7BM8

That was a lame reference... XP
  • edited August 2008

Oh, and Chuck Norris and Mr. T had a contest to see who could get a man to the moon the fastest.Chuck Norris threw Buzz Aldrin, and Mr. T threw Niel Armstrong.(I know it's backwards...Mr. T is cooler.)

Can anyone tell me how to make a poll like they did in the If you could only see one movie this summer... forum, i want to see whos better: Chuck Norris, or Mr. T
  • edited August 2008
    Mr. T.No freakin' question."I want Balboa!!!"
  • edited August 2008
    na, chuck norris all the way!
  • Can anyone tell me how to make a poll like they did in the If you could only see one movie this summer... forum, i want to see whos better: Chuck Norris, or Mr. T
    Mr. T? CHuck Norris?

*laughs* Those fools are NOTHING. The true awesomness is...

PEE-WEE HERMAN!!! =D
  • edited August 2008
    Can anyone tell me how to make a poll like they did in the If you could only see one movie this summer... forum, i want to see whos better: Chuck Norris, or Mr. T

At the top, there should be a bar that says 'Thread Tools'. Click on this, and there should be something that says 'Create Poll'.
  • edited August 2008
    Im bored so I decided to see how creative people are and wanted to see your Chuck Norris jokes.

Write "find chuck norris" into the input field of google, then click the "Auf gut Glück!"-Button. (I think it's the "I'm feeling lucky"-Button if you are using the english site)

et voilà
  • edited August 2008
    When hunting ninjas, Chuck norris uses every part
  • edited August 2008
    Mr. T? CHuck Norris?

*laughs* Those fools are NOTHING. The true awesomness is...

PEE-WEE HERMAN!!! =D

Ok I will!
  • edited August 2008
    No Artie, The Strongest Man In The World?
  • lol, thanks for putting Pee Wee on the poll... Crap, we forgot Strong Bad!
  • edited August 2008
    Wait, no air man? No one can beat Air Man...
  • edited August 2008
    lol, thanks for putting Pee Wee on the poll... Crap, we forgot Strong Bad!

Dang it your right!
  • edited August 2008
    SB would win by a landslide!
  • edited August 2008
    You also forgot ShaggE :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.