Favorite Futurama episodes.

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Mine is "Fry and the Slurm Factory".What's yours?

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Luck of the Fryrish
  • edited July 2008
    Either Bender's Big Score or Hell Is Other Robots.
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    Either Bender's Big Score or Hell Is Other Robots.

I wouldn't really count bender's big score an episode...considering it was a movie(although a very episodic one at that.).But...whatever works.
  • edited July 2008
    I really enjoyed "Where No Fan Has Gone Before", and the Slurm Factory one is a close second.

"Tell them I hate them!"
  • edited July 2008
    Time Just Keeps on Slipping
  • edited July 2008
    I wouldn't really count bender's big score an episode...considering it was a movie(although a very episodic one at that.).But...whatever works.

Bender's Big Score is four episodes that they initially released as a full length movie. I consider it a really long episode.
  • edited July 2008
    Jurassic Bark, Time Keeps on Slipping, The Sting
  • edited July 2008
    You all dont seem to know the health benefits of roswell that ends well, and the two anthologies of interest.
  • edited July 2008
    godfellas, the farnsworth paradox, and the two anthologies of interest
  • edited August 2008
    Uggh, how could I forget!!!My ALL TIME favorite episode is "that's lobstertainment"!Fry in the slurm factory's still second though.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't think it's possible to single out episodes as my favorites. Though Jurassic Bark sticks with me the most, due to that heart-wrenching final scene.
  • edited August 2008
    I think Jurassic Bark and Luck of the Fryish were my favorites. I found both of those episodes very touching. They made Fry a much more relatable character for me after watching them. If I had to choose a third favorite it would probably be The Honking.
  • edited August 2008
    I think Jurassic Bark and Luck of the Fryish were my favorites. I found both of those episodes very touching. They made Fry a much more relatable character for me after watching them. If I had to choose a third favorite it would probably be The Honking.

Wait, the Honking, could it be?!Could...Could there really be a Futurama episode I've never seen?Wow........what happens in that episode?
  • edited August 2008
    Wait, the Honking, could it be?!Could...Could there really be a Futurama episode I've never seen?Wow........what happens in that episode?

its sort of like a werewolf tale with a car.

i only hgave seen all episodes as i have a big boxset, and the films on dvd
  • edited August 2008
    I have seasons 3&4, and I just borrowed season 1...but I thought I had seen them all.
  • edited August 2008
    I have seasons 3&4, and I just borrowed season 1...but I thought I had seen them all.

yeah the honking is in season 2 which explains it. its a pretty good episode, not in my favourites though, i only got the entire box set as i found it for about £35 which is the price an individual season over here.
  • Mine is "Fry and the Slurm Factory".What's yours?

My favorite Futurama episode is the one where Bender stole something,dismissed everyone with a rude remark and was shown drinking.
  • Mine is "Fry and the Slurm Factory".What's yours?

And shame on you Zoidberg for devouring Frys last anchovies!
  • edited August 2008
    And shame on you Zoidberg for devouring Frys last anchovies!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh we kept saying one more couldn't hurt, but all of the sudden they were all gone!!!
  • edited August 2008
    I can actually do a pretty good Zoidberg impression. It's pretty funny.
  • edited August 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    I can actually do a pretty good Zoidberg impression. It's pretty funny.

I regularly run out of rooms whooping and clamping my hands.Even when I'm not doing an impression.:D
  • edited August 2008
    The one where Leela finds her parents, it was a happy episode.
  • I thought "a bicyclops built for two" was funny because she met a cyclops version of Al "four touchdowns in one game" Bundy.
  • edited August 2008
    My favorite is "The Farnsworth Paradox". Fry and Leela's reaction to their alternate selves being married is just priceless.
  • edited August 2008
    Ooze33 wrote: »
    My favorite is "The Farnsworth Paradox". Fry and Leela's reaction to their alternate selves being married is just priceless.

parabox, that is one of my favourites too
  • edited August 2008
    Godfellas is probably my favorite as far as overall writing goes. That one with the 80's guy (the name of it slips my mind, I'm sure someone will tell me since I am too lazy to look it up) is probably the funniest one, or at least the first one that comes to mind as being funniest.
  • edited August 2008
    they're all my fav. episodes
  • edited August 2008
    Since I am the starter of this thread, I hereby ban everyone posting from saying "fav".

no on scnd thot tlk in yr strng intrnt ngLOLsh if u mst
  • edited August 2008
    I like all the sappy ones, like "Luck Of The Fryrish", "Jurrasic Bark", "The Sting" and "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings". Some other favourites are "A Flight to Remember" (I love Zapp Brannigan), "A Tale of Two Santas" ("If I wasn't stuck here frozen, I'd harpoon you in the eye!") and "How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back".

Ahh, so many good episodes... So far, I'm not really a fan of the new movies, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.