what are you doing while you wait?

what are you doing to waste time til sbcg4ap comes out
(plz dont let this end up into a release date thread)
im going though the 1st of sam and max to do all of the did you try
so what are you doing?

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Entertainment... right now... hmm...
    Well, I'm a good chunk through the Rifftrax of Plan 9 (3 riffer version- those guys have a really good group dynamic going for them), I'm working my way (very slowly) through Another World, and I've got the collected Watchmen coming in tomorrow, and also I'm making fun of a crappy comic on a blog ([ironic humor about the shameless self-whoring that you've seen a billion times over already]) So, I think I'm good.
  • edited August 2008
    Posting in the "General Rantings Section!" created by Thnikkaman and playing Final Fantasy 4 and Shaiya (a quaint little MMO that is very fun)
  • edited August 2008
    jodafire wrote: »
    what are you doing to waste time til sbcg4ap comes out
    (plz dont let this end up into a release date thread)
    im going though the 1st of sam and max to do all of the did you try
    so what are you doing?

Two Words: Grad School. I don't have time for anything else... well, except my job, which is when I'm usually here. :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Posting in the "General Rantings Section!" created by Thnikkaman and playing Final Fantasy 4 and Shaiya (a quaint little MMO that is very fun)

Ooh, Final Fantasy IV on the DS? How is it?

I loved FFIII, in spite of the fact that I never beat the final boss...
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Ooh, Final Fantasy IV on the DS? How is it?

I loved FFIII, in spite of the fact that I never beat the final boss...

Final boss sucks. No save points made me mad, so i gave up on him. If you played the original 4 (was 2 back then)on SNES or when it came out in the Final Fantasy Collection (With Chrono Trigger, DS game out in March 09), you'll feel both nostalgia and that 3D is actually an improvement over the already fantastic game. Otherwise, its the exact same game minus the DS only addition of augments and rare summons.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    I'm working my way (very slowly) through Another World

I love that game! Are you playing the anniversary edition?
  • edited August 2008
    I'm trying to get in shape.

Have lost 10 pounds since first weigh-in, but have a way to go.
  • edited August 2008
    I love that game! Are you playing the anniversary edition?
    Yes.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm doing loads of stuff.

Posting on forums....replaying old video games....pressing my face up against the moniter every time I watch the SBCG4AP trailer....
  • edited August 2008
    Enjoying Soul Calibur IV
  • I'm trying to convince my Dad to buy Sam and Max Season 2 for me... No use. D=
  • edited August 2008
    Forum going, playing the game Overlord, surfing Newgrounds, playing retro games, all kinds of crazy crap.
  • edited August 2008
    You're shopping at Bubs'?
  • edited August 2008
    Sam & Max 104, Dragon Quest VIII, Kingdom Hearts II, working, eating, sleeping, forums posting, interwebz surfing.
  • edited August 2008
    Posting here (along with my own thread!), TV (isn't working as well as the others), Splash pad, Playing Wii, PS3, SNES, and maybe Dreamcast(amung others), aaaaaaaaannnnnnddd... whatever else happens. Unfortunatly, I got my Wii in early July, and the four (disk) games I have right now aren't that fun...
  • edited August 2008
    Stalking these forums... playing The World Ends With You, and saving up to buy Final Fantasy IV. Not to mention them wall staring contests I keep winning. I'm a natural man, a natural!
  • edited August 2008
    sam & max 202, animal crossing, watching cubs games, watching tim and eric awesome show, great job!, and... well... that's about it.
  • edited August 2008
    I've been trying to get every unlockable in Mario Kart DS, playing Smash Bros. Brawl, Trauma Center, and playing the double bass.I've also been posting on the forums here.
  • edited August 2008
    I've been doing some multi-tasking, for which I am quite proud of myself. I've been playing Resident Evil 4, while reading Michael Crichton, while mulling over ideas for my fantasy novel.

Cool, huh? Hurray for multi-tasking!
  • edited August 2008
    I've been trying to get every unlockable in Mario Kart DS, playing Smash Bros. Brawl, Trauma Center, and playing the double bass.I've also been posting on the forums here.

Those are some great games you're talkin' about. Super Smash Brothers is a cool, cool time, and Trauma Center is a real challenge.
  • edited August 2008
    Playing Oblivion and writing a book
  • edited August 2008
    Living life!
  • edited August 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Living life!

Good answer, man! Brevity is the essence of wit.
  • edited August 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Living life!

one of my favorite daniel johnston songs.
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Good answer, man! Brevity is the essence of wit.

or laziness. :p
  • edited August 2008
    or laziness. :p
    I thought it was snark.
    Great. Now I have to rethink my life.
  • edited August 2008
    I've been playing Toki Tori (WiiWare), Mario Kart Wii, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but on Mondays I usually sit and refresh the Wii Shop Channel over and over again waiting for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People to come out.
  • edited August 2008
    Voth wrote: »
    I've been playing Toki Tori (WiiWare), Mario Kart Wii, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but on Mondays I usually sit and refresh the Wii Shop Channel over and over again waiting for Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People to come out.

You don't have to refresh it, on Mondays (or whenever it does an update for you) they post a Newsletter on the intro page that says what all the new games of that week are. Refreshing only changes the 4 games listed at the top of the intro page.
  • edited August 2008
    Playing Oblivion and writing a book

You too, eh? I'm just trying to finish up two or three short stories while I finish my book's outline. Oh, and I'm playing Planescape: Torment, not Oblivion. But still close!
  • edited August 2008
    O.o whoa, cosmic, man.
  • edited August 2008
    Ninja Golf!

Seriously... oh, and putting off finishing this story I've been writing.
  • edited August 2008
    I am checking out Sam and Max (new to the series) and debating on whether to get it for Wii.
  • edited August 2008
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    I am checking out Sam and Max (new to the series) and debating on whether to get it for Wii.
    I'm doing that too, but honestly, I've only downloaded the free episodes so far.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm making a flash game for the Wii Opera browser with some other people. That's how bored I am.
  • edited August 2008
    it's defs been hard to keep my mind off sbcg4ap, but it seems that the good ol' fashioned NES does wonders. Metal storm has really kept me busy.
    When I need a video game break, I've been practicing guitar and going longboarding.
  • edited August 2008
    Currently playing(and loving everything but the loooooonng travel): The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm doing that too, but honestly, I've only downloaded the free episodes so far.

Yeah, the only time I tried out an episode was with the "Reality 2.0" demo.
  • edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    I'm making a flash game for the Wii Opera browser with some other people. That's how bored I am.

Post a link when your done!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Post a link when your done!!!

agreed, i need some distraction away from my distractions.
  • edited August 2008
    im dying for the wait.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.