Login Error Can't communicate with Telltale Server

Hi,
Can someone please help me. I purchased this game on 12/01/2014. After downloading and run the game an intro came up and ended with screen saying "Login Error Can't communicate with Telltale Server". Some suggested instruction to reset login password but this doesn't work for me. Im still getting the error. I followed the instruction to run the TWAU support tool. And I am now posting the download link result TWAU_support_data_pc . (copy and paste)
Dont know if i am following the right way as i do not know how to link my file in this post..
Need help please...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited January 2014

If you ran the support tool, and then uploaded it to a file hosting site, please copy and paste the download link from that website, into a reply to this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Until the link is posted, Here's some things you can try.

Since deleting the login data didn't work, you can try that again using the launcher reset tool and confirming when it asks to delete the key.

If it still doesn't work please disable your firewall/internet security suite if you have one.

As a last resort you can also try creating a new windows user account. If that works we at least know more.

This discussion has been closed.