Homestar Miis

Remember those Miis you made for that contest? Well, you do want others to see 'em, right? Well, here is where they go. I do have some Miis to post, but I don't have a way to that a picture of them yet. So, let the gallary begin! :)

(P.S. I guess Check Mii Out entry numbers are ok, but think of the Wii-less people out there...)

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Unless you have found a way to import Wiis onto the internet that didn't exist back at the contest, the only way you will get them is medium to low-quality pictures taken of people's TVs. I don't think this will last (mostly due to people deleting their Miis post-contest), but if it does the featured Miis should be interesting.... provided we can see more than blurs.
  • edited August 2008
    I still have mine. I'll post tomorrow
  • edited August 2008
    I'm sure there is some way... Record it onto a DVD, play it on your computer and take a screen shot? That'd work. But I bet no one would do it. But anyway, it looks like I'll be the first Mii poster. As soon as I get access to the TV... :|
  • edited August 2008
    It isn't Homestar, rather the King of Town.
    Check him out:
  • edited August 2008
    KOT looks good Badstrong
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    I'm sure there is some way... Record it onto a DVD, play it on your computer and take a screen shot? That'd work. But I bet no one would do it. But anyway, it looks like I'll be the first Mii poster. As soon as I get access to the TV... :|

Wii cant record DVDs and a video made with a camera might actually be worse quality because of the light in the TV and the way it gets distorted by the lens. The only real solution is the one we used back at the contest, even the medium quality pics looked good, it's the low quality ones I worry about. It all depends on the digital camera.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    KOT looks good Badstrong

Why thank you. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Here's the Check Mii Out numbers for all my current H*R Miis (I've only had my Wii for about a month):

Balding Man: 0116-1134-8291
    Homestar: 0343-1903-2949
    Teeg Dugland: 6727-2042-6902
    20X6 Marzipan: 5071-0310-8470
    Arrowed Guy: 4262-1202-2479
    Peacy P: 4967-6671-9402
    Crack Stuntman: 5445-0681-5174
    Guy with a Knife?: 0487-8322-6350

Pictures are soon to come!
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Wii cant record DVDs and a video made with a camera might actually be worse quality because of the light in the TV and the way it gets distorted by the lens. The only real solution is the one we used back at the contest, even the medium quality pics looked good, it's the low quality ones I worry about. It all depends on the digital camera.

DVD case is true, but with a recording DVD player. I used to do the same thing with my VCR all the time! Just plug the cords in the input jacks, switch to view it, press record and BAM! Instint movies. (?)

Anyway, for this thread, "Things are looking up!" :)

Oh, and that KoT looks good, considering the limmets of Mii making.
  • edited August 2008
    DVD case is true, but with a recording DVD player. I used to do the same thing with my VCR all the time! Just plug the cords in the input jacks, switch to view it, press record and BAM! Instint movies. (?)

Anyway, for this thread, "Things are looking up!" :)

I don't have a player that also records, but now that you say it out loud though it seems like it would actually work that way. Best of luck.

Edit: I deleted my Miis when they got lost, btw. Even though i could remake (I still member what I did), I have lost my digital camera cords and the original pics were lost before I had the chance to submit due to the complete reboot they did on the CPU behind my back.
  • edited August 2008
    Heres My Entry. I made a Mii for all the main characters. They should be pretty obvious who they all are
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    KOT looks good Badstrong

I agree top notch!
  • edited August 2008
    I don't know if this'll work or not :

crackstuntman3.jpg

If youcan't guess I have pity upon you.
  • edited August 2008
    BLLARRRGGG! I'm Crack Stuntmii!
  • edited August 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    I don't know if this'll work or not :

crackstuntman3.jpg

If youcan't guess I have pity upon you.

That works. That works fine!
  • edited August 2008
    Heres My Entry. I made a Mii for all the main characters. They should be pretty obvious who they all are

Ooh, nice idea putting them in the feild. Those are pritty good.
  • edited August 2008
    alright mister stuntmen, just climb in this box and you'll appear in all of the next season's episodes
  • Heres My Entry. I made a Mii for all the main characters. They should be pretty obvious who they all are
    Those are GREAT!!!

I guess the guy in the air is Homsar? XD
  • edited August 2008
    That works. That works fine!

Thanks! XD
  • edited August 2008

ummm...sorry about this but who are they?
    I can tell Marzipan,Strong Sad,and Strong Mad are there but..
    IS THAT STRONG BAD!?!?:confused:
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, The Munta Man's Miis are kinda hard to tell... (no offence :)) This is what
    I think: (left to right, top to bottom) Poopsmith, KOT, Coach Z, Strong Mad, Pom-Pom, Homsar(yellow?), Bubs (!?), Marzipan, Homestar, Strong Bad, The Cheat, Strong Sad. Am I right? Did I win a prize!? :D
  • edited August 2008
    Random note: Photos of my Miis are to be here soon. However, the newb I am to any sort of fourms, any tips on posting photumgraphs? Like, so it shows the photo on this page?
  • edited August 2008
    Random note: Photos of my Miis are to be here soon. However, the newb I am to any sort of fourms, any tips on posting photumgraphs? Like, so it shows the photo on this page?

First, upload it to the internet using ImageShack.
    Then use this code:
    [IMG]www.example.com/image.png[/IMG]

Anyway: That Crack Stuntman Mii is really good. Looks more like the character than the Miis that won that contest.
  • edited August 2008
    First, upload it to the internet using ImageShack.
    Then use this code:
    [IMG]www.example.com/image.png[/IMG]

Anyway: That Crack Stuntman Mii is really good. Looks more like the character than the Miis that won that contest.

Oh, thanks!
  • edited August 2008
    Hmm. I don't think posting the images on this page would be good, the resolutions are HUGE! Link time!

sl370906gx9.th.jpg
    The Balding Man

sl370907ec1.th.jpg
    Guy with Knife

sl370908ze0.th.jpg
    Homestar (quite crappy...)

sl370909hx6.th.jpg
    Arrow'd!

sl370910wc0.th.jpg
    20X6 style Marzipan

sl370911rk9.th.jpg
    Peacy P!

sl370912ob6.th.jpg
    Teeg Dougland

And last but still not least,
    sl370914ry7.th.jpg
    Crack Stuntman!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Nice! I love Arrow'd guy.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I've go to agree. Arrow'd guy does look a lot like he does in toons.
  • edited August 2008
    I thought he was my second wourst! Thanks! :)
  • edited August 2008
    Y'all biscuitheads! Peacey-P has sunglasses, if I remember correctly...

Whoops... or not. They just look like sunglasses in "Rap Song."
  • edited August 2008
    Peaceyppic.png

Sorry, but he doesn't. :p
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I corrected myself. But look at "Rap Song..." you can see where I might have made the mistake.
  • edited August 2008
    And so you complain to The Cheat! :D
  • edited August 2008
    Those are GREAT!!!

I guess the guy in the air is Homsar? XD

Yup, I couldnt get his hat yellow and body blue so I just put him upside down thinking everyone should get the idea
    Yeah, The Munta Man's Miis are kinda hard to tell... (no offence :)) This is what
    I think: (left to right, top to bottom) Poopsmith, KOT, Coach Z, Strong Mad, Pom-Pom, Homsar(yellow?), Bubs (!?), Marzipan, Homestar, Strong Bad, The Cheat, Strong Sad. Am I right? Did I win a prize!? :D

Yes you are correct. You win the ability to buy SGCG4AP When it releases. And yes, I know Homsar is yellow and Bubs is red lol, you try making a mii with a blue face or a different colour shirt to the head lol
  • edited August 2008

Teeg Dougland and Arrow'd guy were both high quality miis. If you didn't win, you probably were close to the top with yours.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, sorta. I didn't get my Wii untill after the contest was closed. (July 6) But, still, thank you! I didn't think my Miis were really that good! :D
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, I can't belive nobody did Rather Dashing like I did.

Oops, I think I deleted that picture.
  • edited August 2008
    Yup, I couldnt get his hat yellow and body blue so I just put him upside down thinking everyone should get the idea

By-the-by, you CAN make Homsar with a blue shirt and a yellow hat. But you'll need Wii Sports (which I'm shure you do) and luck. How? Play baseball (dosn't matter if playd 1-P or 2-P) with someone in blue. If Homsar is randomly selected to be on your team, he'll wear a blue shirt ('Cause your team would be blue), but keep his yellow hat. The only problem with this is that his body would be the same hight and fatness as everyone else... kinda dumb. So, try if you want, I just kinda felt like putting it out there.
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, I can't belive nobody did Rather Dashing like I did.

Oops, I think I deleted that picture.

No one who posted here made one(other then you, sorta). You know, I think I'll make one... :D
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, look what I did!
    5390-8027-2411 :D (Pictures to come)
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, look what I did!
    5390-8027-2411 :D (Pictures to come)

Who is it?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.