Hutch?

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Will Hutch be in the new game? He's totally awesome!

Comments

• edited November 2008
    I bloody love Hutch. :D He's like the Homsar to Wallace's Homestar. I hope he's in the game. :D
  • edited November 2008
    I do to he was awesome!
  • edited March 2009
    More than that, will any other characters from the series be in the game?

For instance, Shaun The Sheep?
  • edited March 2009
    More than that, will any other characters from the series be in the game?

For instance, Shaun The Sheep?

According to Emily he is...
  • edited March 2009
    Heh, it'd be awesome if there were little references to the Shaun the Sheep TV series. I hope Telltale's seen it, by the way, since it reveals, for example, who actually owns him.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    I don't know if Emily ever said that Shaun the Sheep was in the game...

(He's not in it.)

Like most every W&G story that has come before, ours focus on new characters more than callbacks, but (also like the W&G shorts) there are winks and homages and cameos.
  • edited March 2009
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    Heh, it'd be awesome if there were little references to the Shaun the Sheep TV series. I hope Telltale's seen it, by the way, since it reveals, for example, who actually owns him.

We often watch either Shaun the Sheep or Rex the Runt at brainstorm meetings :)
  • edited March 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    I don't know if Emily ever said that Shaun the Sheep was in the game...

(He's not in it.)

Like most every W&G story that has come before, ours focus on new characters more than callbacks, but (also like the W&G shorts) there are winks and homages and cameos.

Strange. This reads like he was:
    I'm really hoping for Shaun at least getting a cameo in one of Telltale's episodes.
    Emily wrote: »
    If the most recent version I played is any indication, then you'll be a happy man. ;)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    I meant he gets a cameo of sorts. Although after replaying it the other day, I'm not positive if the part I was thinking of was Shaun or just a random sheep :p

In any case, yeah, he's not a character in the game. But you'll see many references to W&G canon scattered around...
  • edited March 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    I meant he gets a cameo of sorts. Although after replaying it the other day, I'm not positive if the part I was thinking of was Shaun or just a random sheep :p

In any case, yeah, he's not a character in the game. But you'll see many references to W&G canon scattered around...

So it'll kind of be like all those Feather's Mcgraw Wanted Posters? Cause I see those all the time. :p
  • edited March 2009
    honestly, it's what I would expect. They appear but are of no significance to the plot.
  • edited March 2009
    No way! we should focus on the ominous african american man in the trailer.
  • edited March 2009
    Wouldn't that be african-english? And he's indian(-english).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.