Tales From Borderlands and Game Of Thrones Release Date THEORY

This is all my idea but i think they will be released in december of 2014. Since two teams are working for TWD And TWAU and they have 4 more quarters in this year. When the episodes are done, i think we are going to have the first episodes of these games since the announcements say 2014.

Comments

• I would say that December 2014 seems a bi late for Borderlands. I would think that perhaps Borderlands will be a late Summer/early to mid Fall release, and GoT will be a Winter release. A while back, there was an article on the website Polygon explaining that as of recently, Telltale will use smaller teams in-between episodes rather than having a team stick to one game if I recall correctly.

• Winter is coming.

I would say that December 2014 seems a bi late for Borderlands. I would think that perhaps Borderlands will be a late Summer/early to mid Fall

• i think its late for borderland

• i cant wait anymore

• Winter has been coming since 1996, don't get your hopes up!

JoshButch posted: »

Winter is coming.

• Oh, you'll have to. We only have a rough estimate of "this year", and that can still change.

The Wolf among Us was set for a 2012 release and only came out in late 2013... so, muster up some patience here. The road is still long.

i cant wait anymore

• tales from the borderlands will be released in september probably then game of thrones will be released in november/december

• The wolf among us was different because they got so caught up in The waking dead they put the wolf among us on hold. They have hired a load of new people since so id say they will be out by the end of the year.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Oh, you'll have to. We only have a rough estimate of "this year", and that can still change. The Wolf among Us was set for a 2012 release and only came out in late 2013... so, muster up some patience here. The road is still long.

• Soon no supersoon don't think be waiting TOO much longer its around the corner

• Will it be out before Winds of Winter? I suspect Tales of Borderlands will hit first as of the two VGX trailers it had actual footage in it as the Game of Thrones one could easily have been put together by the show's graphics team instead of Telltale.

• If either of these games are released in 2014 I'll be completely shocked! Telltale is having trouble getting a TWD or TWAU episode out in 3 months at the moment..

• the wolf amoung us had a very interesting delay before even episode 1. it was supposed to come out eariler but alot of events [ juraasic parks issues king's quest] caused to get pushed back alot.

The wolf among us was different because they got so caught up in The waking dead they put the wolf among us on hold. They have hired a load of new people since so id say they will be out by the end of the year.

• I would bloody hope so, got my hopes up for a 2014 release when Roy Dotrice said WOW was nearly ready to record, then they were shattered when GRRMs publisher claimed it wouldn't be released this year. Im hoping Telltale release the first episode before Christmas

Will it be out before Winds of Winter? I suspect Tales of Borderlands will hit first as of the two VGX trailers it had actual footage in it as

• you know nothing jon snewwwww!!!!

JoshButch posted: »

Winter is coming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.