1,000 Wii Points???

13»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    It'd probably be a bit cheaper. Maybe like $35 or $40. There is a precedent for games that have been ported to be cheaper on the Wii (Okami, for example).

Amazon has it up with a pre-order guarantee price of only 29.99 which is awsome. It has a new predicted date of 9.9.08
  • edited August 2008
    dang it i only have 3000 i wont be able to buy all five:mad: good thing i have 3 months to buy another wii points card:rolleyes: that is if i dont get dragged in buy some cool virtual console games.:(
  • edited August 2008
    if nintendo continues down your current path, i don't think you'll have to worry about any cool virtual console games.

however, i have heard whisperings about earthworm jim and such...

are you old enough to remember that game? ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe each game could have a unique code which you can register to your Telltale account and one you've got all 5, you can get the bonus disc.
  • edited August 2008
    if you think of this like me paying extra for the wii isnt so bad
    1. you can play n the couch instead of a chair
    2. wiiconnect24 features
    3.you can take pictures
    4. this isnt the only game that the pc version was cheaper.
    Hope this helps:):):):)
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    if nintendo continues down your current path, i don't think you'll have to worry about any cool virtual console games.

however, i have heard whisperings about earthworm jim and such...

are you old enough to remember that game? ;)

No and i mean stuff like sonic the hedgehog.
  • edited August 2008
    You Americans have your point, but I don't know what you're moaning about, the game over there is so much cheaper on Wii, for you the entire series is roughly £25, here, it's £37! A whole $24 more!
  • edited August 2008
    StonkBad wrote: »
    Maybe each game could have a unique code which you can register to your Telltale account and one you've got all 5, you can get the bonus disc.

Hey man! I came up with that idea!
  • edited August 2008
    I just dont get how the pc version is $9 but the wii one is $10... I blame Nintendo on this, because I remember something on IGN that said they control how much each episode costs. Either TellTale forces nintendo to refund 100 points to all of us who bought the wii game or they change the price of the pc version.
  • edited August 2008
    Either way you split it, it's worth it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.