Hey Telltale

There are several questions that need to be debunked by a TTG crew member (and only a TTG crew member) that will exhaust not only these boards, but several people patience. I will list them here, for you, so that all the answers will be in one place.

1.) Will there be any preferential treatment for people who own the PC edition of SBCG4AP outside of pricing (as in the season bundle, not individual prices)?

2.) Is there even a remote plan of a bonus disc of any kind at the end of the season, similar to what is available for Sam And Max?

3.) Are there any plans to reduce the cost of 1 episode in the season to make up for the additional $5 it costs to purchase the whole season on WiiWare (individual prices, not season bundle)?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    And as a follow up.

When SBCG4AP reaches Steam, will it be all at once, or as every episode gets released? Or, as a more pertinent question, will SBGC4AP be on Steam? It's the only way I can get it on PC, you see. :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Please see my response here.

We decide how to market and promote games in Telltale's online store. That's the stuff I can talk about. :D WiiWare marketing and promotions aren't our domain, so I can't really speak to the other questions.
    When SBCG4AP reaches Steam, will it be all at once, or as every episode gets released? Or, as a more pertinent question, will SBGC4AP be on Steam? It's the only way I can get it on PC, you see.

Much too soon to be asking about any channels other than WiiWare and Telltale's store. Those are the only places to get the game right now. ;)

I'm going to close this thread in the interest of not duplicating conversations. The pricing conversation can be continued here.
This discussion has been closed.