ATTN TTG staff: international releases...

Will SBCG4AP be available in any capacity to people who live outside of the US? Because I know a few.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I just posted this in another thread, but here goes...

The PC release will be worldwide because that's how the internet rolls. The Wiiware release for Europe and Australia and New Zealand won't be on the 11th, but the delay should be pretty minimal. We'll be announcing more about international WiiWare releases really soon.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    As stated in the official press release:
    "Homestar Ruiner" will release on Nintendo's WiiWare download service in North and South America and worldwide on PC simultaneously. WiiWare availability for Europe, Australia and New Zealand will follow shortly.

(Oops, Doug beat me. Foiled again!)
  • edited August 2008
    I win again!
  • edited August 2008
    I apologize for my laziness. :(

Edit: But then again, having you Telltale guys actually talk to us saves us a lot of searching time. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    having you Telltale guys actually talk to us saves us a lot of searching time. ;)

do you feel like your time is more valuable than theirs?

i'm sure they don't mind repeating themselves though. gotta love the dedication to the fans, even the lazy ones ;)
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    do you feel like your time is more valuable than yours?

personally, i feel my time is just as valuable as mine. no more, no less.
  • edited August 2008
    delimew wrote: »
    personally, i feel my time is just as valuable as mine. no more, no less.

ahahaha, fixed. give me a break, it's 4 in the morning here. (although i'm on a weird sleep schedule, so i got up around 11pm. oh well.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.