This would be amazing...

As stated in the title, it would be seriously amazing if Axton, Zer0, Maya, and Salvador, heck, even Gaige and Krieg, all have a part as side characters in the 'Tales from the Borderlands'! Since this would be a great opportunity for their time to shine, conversation-wise! To further delve into their backstories and personalities! Because Gearbox themselves did a fantastic job on bringing personality to the vault hunters from the first, why not do the same with the ones from the second, Telltale? Oh, and who wouldn't LOVE to have a conversation with Mr. Torque himself?

Comments

• I completely agree. This could be their chance to show more about the side characters, which would be amazing.
    I'm so excited to see how it plays out!

• edited February 2014

Hell yeah! Anything would be welcome in my opinion, since all we had for backstory concerning the main vault hunters from the second were just audio logs. And maybe some scenarios (if they consider this) would also be done for the some of the major side characters too! I'll probably dig more into the details once they release more information about this game. ;)

Kyuketsuki posted: »

I completely agree. This could be their chance to show more about the side characters, which would be amazing. I'm so excited to see how it plays out!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.