Wii Code Trading Thread

With the impending release, I thought it would be a neat idea to make a thread for us in the Strong Bad forum to trade friend codes for Wiiconnect24 content among other things. I know there's a friend code thread in General Chat, but it's old and not SBCG4AP-centered so I figured this is kosher (if Telltale agrees, feel free to award this post with a sticky or something ;)). I'll maintain the thread by editing this post to keep all the friend codes posted together in one spot.

If you don't know how to find your code or add others, here is a guide I found easily via google. Once the number is added on each end, your Wii consoles will be able to communicate after a slight delay.

My number is 6988 4267 9762 5323. Please also feel free to send me your Mii. I also have Brawl and Dr. Mario, so go ahead and PM me if you would like to trade friend codes for them.

Nathew's Cool List for Attractive Wii Numbers:

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Ooh, I can see some potential in this thread. Mine is 0655-2959-5821-5588! :)
  • here's mine: 0406 7467 3758 5858

Please PM if you wanna trade codes! =D
  • edited August 2008
    here's mine: 0406 7467 3758 5858

Please PM if you wanna trade codes! =D

i'm just gonna go ahead and add everybody's, so just go right ahead and add me sans PM :)
  • edited August 2008
    I'll post my Wii Friend Code up later.
  • edited August 2008
    Days till that game with the really long name about Strong Bad: DEFIANTLY soon

It's so soon, it's rebelliously soon! It's insolently soon!
    I think you meant DEFINITELY soon, or at least I hope that's what you meant. ;)
  • bigdondoo wrote: »
    It's so soon, it's rebelliously soon! It's insolently soon!
    I think you meant DEFINITELY soon, or at least I hope that's what you meant. ;)
    Making fun of other's Signature's are we?! *INSTANT-BAN!!!*

Anyways, I like the list!
  • edited August 2008
    Making fun of other's Signature's are we?! *INSTANT-BAN!!!*

Hey, the wrong word is the wrong word. No matter where it is. I definitely wasn't trying to be defiant. ;)
  • lol, I wish i knew what Defiant meant... =/
  • edited August 2008
    I think it means that someone's not doing what there told, like another form of defy. O.o
  • Ben Again wrote: »
    I think it means that someone's not doing what there told, like another form of defy. O.o
    Ok...? Truth be told, I don't really care. =D
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Hey, the wrong word is the wrong word. No matter where it is. I definitely wasn't trying to be defiant. ;)

this wins the thread even though it is waaaaay off topic. let's get posting those codes ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Why not post game codes too? Like for Brawl and Mario Kart? Here's mine:

Brawl:
    1934-2338-6049

Mario Kart:
    2320-7788-2067

(I don't actually have MK right now, I only have the channel. 'Cause I borrowd it once)
  • This is what we call a thread *Bump* in order to bring the thread back to life. Like Spam, only cleaner! =D
  • edited August 2008
    I'd post it... but I'm too lazy. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    Why not post game codes too? Like for Brawl and Mario Kart?

I figured those would be better left for PMs, but i guess since nobody's posting their wii codes, why the hell not? :\

i'll add your brawl code and PM or wii-mail mine to you later.
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    Why not post game codes too? Like for Brawl and Mario Kart? Here's mine:

Brawl:
    1934-2338-6049

Mario Kart:
    2320-7788-2067

(I don't actually have MK right now, I only have the channel. 'Cause I borrowd it once)

Great idea!Mine are:

Mario Kart Wii:1118-2301-0173

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:2707-2892-7787

Wii number: 8776-2058-6082-0045

See you all online!!!
  • edited August 2008
    your wii number's about four digits short there, dr. z.
  • edited August 2008
    crap!I'll edit it in a second......There.Done.
  • edited August 2008
    Cool beans. I'm at 8301 0445 0208 9295 with Mario Kart (4253 3893 7116) and Dr Mario (5319 1654 4933) action.

Peace.
  • edited August 2008
    by the by, my brawl code is 1075-0406-4664. dr. mario code is 8698-6105-5352.
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, has anyone actually been able to contact anyone who's posted here?As in, is anyone actually registering anyone?

And what does "PM" stand for?
  • edited August 2008
    I'll post my Wii Friend Code up later.

me too
    :cool::cool:
  • edited August 2008

Personal Message
  • edited August 2008
    ill post mine up soon but not know.
  • edited August 2008
    Personal Message
    Private Message.
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, has anyone actually been able to contact anyone who's posted here?As in, is anyone actually registering anyone?

i'm adding everybody. i got a wii-mail from ben again right after.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    i'm adding everybody. i got a wii-mail from ben again right after.

Have I been added?Because it says no one who I added has actually registered me.
  • edited August 2008
    like i said in the OP, it takes a while for the consoles to be able to communicate sometimes.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    like i said in the OP, it takes a while for the consoles to be able to communicate sometimes.

Oh, okay.'Cause I registered everyone at about 2:00(where I am) last afternoon, and where I am it's about 9:21 a.m. right now.How long does it usually take?
  • edited August 2008
    hmm. sometimes up to a day. it could be that someone got a number wrong somewhere. or maybe you have to do a connection test or some other wiinternets activity to get them to find each other. it's a little wonky like that, but hey, that's what nintendo is famous for in the world of online gaming. they can't all be xbox lives ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Well, I checked all the codes I wrote.So it's probably just taking a long time to work.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, now I am able to contact wump, but everyone else is still unreachable.So the message system is working.
  • edited August 2008
    ah, i just realized i didn't add wii codes the last time, just game ones. ah well. you're added now :)
  • edited August 2008
    Add'd!
  • edited August 2008
    Sometimes you need to reset the Wii for it to work.
  • edited August 2008
    Now I can contact everyone who posted their wii# except shambling corporate poster.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, i think he(?) just wanted people to PM him rather than him coming back and checking this thread. lazy arse ;)
  • Hey, has anyone actually been able to contact anyone who's posted here?As in, is anyone actually registering anyone?

Yeah, I connnected with Ben Again, and he lives in Canada! =D
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I connnected with Ben Again, and he lives in Canada! =D

Well, earlier today, everyone I registered(except you) became contactable.So I know everything's working.
  • nathew wrote: »
    yeah, i think he(?) just wanted people to PM him rather than him coming back and checking this thread. lazy arse ;)
    You jerk! D=

and Zoidberg-I'll add you, =D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.