SBCG4AP Season 1 Episode Names Revealed!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    My mouth would asplode if Marzipan turned out to be the villlan.
  • edited August 2008
    Thnikka Man vs. 12xs a day man vs. Damp towel man

If that happened we all know Thnikka Man would win!!!
    He would be the next GREAT villian!!! Yeah Shut Up Kids
  • edited August 2008
    Znex wrote: »
    :eek:

BLASPHEMY! YOU SHALL BURN!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRN!!!!

hey i like Homsar to but it's soo obvious that he hates Strong Bad's abuse to a point where he wants to be evil
  • edited August 2008
    Here's my list of possible villians:
    Trogdor
    Marshie
    Drive-through whale
    Coach Z
    The little chef guy
    Doreaxguard
    Bennedetto
    The Tire
    Crack Stuntman
    Nebulon
    Yello Dello
    Thnikkaman
    King bubzongola supreme
    Tompkins
    Kerrek
  • edited August 2008
    Does there need to be a villain?
  • edited August 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    Does there need to be a villain?

No sir, no sir at all.
  • edited August 2008
    I think the main villain is the trophy yolu win from the strong badathlon. In the early pics for homestar ruiner, you can clearly see the cup carrying strong bad of into the sky, but it seems to have been taken down due to the fact it fully gives the plot away.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I think the main villain is the trophy yolu win from the strong badathlon. In the early pics for homestar ruiner, you can clearly see the cup carrying strong bad of into the sky, but it seems to have been taken down due to the fact it fully gives the plot away.

Haha, that was supposed to be Strong Bad leaping over a bush holding the trophy, not the trophy carrying him into the sky. We replaced that art because we got tired of looking at it and wanted something fresh.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    hey i like Homsar to but it's soo obvious that he hates Strong Bad's abuse to a point where he wants to be evil

Erm...no it isn't.
  • edited August 2008
    the REAL main villain is obviously onion bubs
  • edited August 2008
    the REAL main villain is obviously onion bubs

Nah, Onion Bubs is cool too.
  • edited August 2008
    onion bubs must have a scechy past, how do you think onion kot died.
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    What does "No Hom for a Sar" even mean? :confused:
    Mental music...cleaver
    it is really homsar one of the best chareters on the site
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    well you see, homsar is like totally cool and random enough to be a criminal mastermind
    Aww hecks yeah. I need homsar!

AAAaaAaaAAaa!
  • edited August 2008
    I reckon the villain is SB's Compy. Would be un-expected, could send an email to SB saying 'How about you stand under than 100kg weight near Bub's stand?' :D
  • edited September 2008
    3.Metal music

The 3rd one is Baddest Of The Bands! not metal music! :mad:
  • edited October 2008
    chald627 wrote: »
    Here's my list of possible villians:
    Trogdor
    Marshie
    Drive-through whale
    Coach Z
    The little chef guy
    Doreaxguard
    Bennedetto
    The Tire
    Crack Stuntman
    Nebulon
    Yello Dello
    Thnikkaman
    King bubzongola supreme
    Tompkins
    Kerrek

Hmmm, aren't you forgetting about Biscuitdoughhandsman?? :D
  • edited October 2008
    first of all there probably isn't a villain but if there is it is probably I will tell next week bye got do some villainous stuff
  • edited October 2008
    I got it. The sender of the first sbemail in Homestar Ruiner. Think about it. He caused the events of Homestar Ruiner(aka he made strong bad reck Homestars making homestar live in his house) and then when Strong Bad was fixing it he angered the KOT (aka when he put a pitfall trap under him) causing the events of Strong badia the Free. How it all links into the fun mashine exploding(aka episode 3) will be revealed in episode 3.
    It's so obvious.:D:D
  • edited October 2008
    Marshie

You know he is and you can't prove me wrong.
  • edited October 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I got it. The sender of the first sbemail in Homestar Ruiner. Think about it. He caused the events of Homestar Ruiner(aka he made strong bad reck Homestars making homestar live in his house) and then when Strong Bad was fixing it he angered the KOT (aka when he put a pitfall trap under him) causing the events of Strong badia the Free. How it all links into the fun mashine exploding(aka episode 3) will be revealed in episode 3.
    It's so obvious.:D:D
    No, the events of Strong Badia the Free will delay Strong Bad playing the Limozeen game, thus the King's overplaying of the Fun Machine (and dripping grease into it) and the awesomeness of the game makes it explode! And I heard somewhere that episode 4 is about a video game conspiracy, so the relation there is kind of obvious.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.