The bonus disc

Okay I know as of right now the bonus disc is only available to people who pick up the entire season on the PC right?

Did you guys ever think of doing a bonus disc sans the actual games and selling that from your store for $5-$10 or more? That way people who pick up the season on the Wii could still have an option to see the bonus materials and extra goodies you guys throw in, and the people who buy the PC version still get that with the actual games on the disc for only the cost of shipping.

I just thought it may be a possible solution for Wii users who feel left out.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Okay I know as of right now the bonus disc is only available to people who pick up the entire season on the PC right?

Did you guys ever think of doing a bonus disc sans the actual games and selling that from your store for $5-$10 or more? That way people who pick up the season on the Wii could still have an option to see the bonus materials and extra goodies you guys throw in, and the people who buy the PC version still get that with the actual games on the disc for only the cost of shipping.

I just thought it may be a possible solution for Wii users who feel left out.

I asked a similar question in another thread (here) and this is the answer I got from Emily:
    Emily wrote: »
    We are in the business of making our fans happy, and this is something I'd personally love to do if we could figure out a way to do it. We can do deals like the free disc deal for our customers and not customers of other channels is that we have access to information we wouldn't otherwise. (Sam & Max cusotmers on GameTap or Steam don't get the free disc - WiiWare is the same kind of thing. It's not our channel, so we can't do all the same stuff.)

So it seems like there's a possibility.
  • edited August 2008
    Nice! I must've missed that. I hope they end up going through with it.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for linking to that, it saves me the trouble of having to find it. Of course, keep in mind that my personal wishes are not always things we can do. ;)

I'm going to close this thread so as to prevent duplicate conversations.
This discussion has been closed.