SBCG4AP PC differences

Let me first say that I think the forum registration is broken. I "failed" the "Mandatory Eye Test" nearly 20 times and the sound clip never worked either. I tried on two machines (on two different domains) and in both Firefox and IE. I had to go through most of the purchasing process before given the ability to come here.

Now:
I'm thinking about getting the PC season bundle because it's cheaper and I like Sam & Max. But is it going to allow for widescreen viewing like the WiiWare version will? Also, how long will the pre-order deal with Sam & Max be available?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The Windows release of SBCG4AP definitely supports widescreen.
  • edited August 2008
    Seal the Deal! That's great! I know what I'm getting now. ;) Thanks!
  • edited August 2008
    NFITC1 wrote: »
    Let me first say that I think the forum registration is broken. I "failed" the "Mandatory Eye Test" nearly 20 times and the sound clip never worked either. I tried on two machines (on two different domains) and in both Firefox and IE. I had to go through most of the purchasing process before given the ability to come here.

Now:
    I'm thinking about getting the PC season bundle because it's cheaper and I like Sam & Max. But is it going to allow for widescreen viewing like the WiiWare version will? Also, how long will the pre-order deal with Sam & Max be available?

:confused:
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    You mean the "buy Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, get Sam & Max Season One for $19.99" deal? I think we'll keep that going, at least for a while. (It's not going to go away when the episode launches, if that's what you're asking.)
  • edited August 2008
    awesome! i was afraid that was the case, but i think i'm going to scrounge up $60 as fast as i can anyway so i can buy them both.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.