How come there's no info page for Episode 2?

We already know it's name and plot. How come there's no info page? Oh, and also, is there gonna be the Teen Girl Squad things to find in every episode, or just the first?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Somewhere on this fourm (I forgot where, though) Someone from Telltale said that they'll release info there around when the game comes out. Just four days left... !
  • edited August 2008
    Why do you need to know about episode 2 when we still don't have episode 1?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    Why do you need to know about episode 2 when we still don't have episode 1?

People like to know everything before they play it.
  • edited August 2008
    Um...actully I know almost nothing about SBCG4AP. At all.
  • edited August 2008
    Shall I tell you all I know about episodes 1, 2, and 3? I will, if you want. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Um.....How is anything known about episode 3?
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    Shall I tell you all I know about episodes 1, 2, and 3? I will, if you want. :)

yes tell us...
    Um.....How is anything known about episode 3?

no one really knows about it, Telltale said something about rock music but i don't believe it till i see it
  • edited August 2008
    IGN said it was called Metal Music, but that turned out to be false.
  • edited August 2008
    just a brief blurb in an IGN article talking about how the third episode involves "metal music".
  • edited August 2008
    the second one is about how the king of town puts a tax on email and sb tries to stop him
  • edited August 2008
    yes it's called Strong Badia the Free
  • edited August 2008
    and it's coming out next month. and it'll be available on PC and Wii.

and it features characters from homestar runner.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, i know the plot for the episode two. that's about it though.... but i like it that way.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    yes tell us...
    Well, this is about episode two, so I'll only talk about it.
    The King of Town puts taxes on e-mails, and since Strong Bad can't pay up, he is placed under house arrest, and an explosive necklace makes shure he stays in. He forms aliences with other contries and militaries, (eg. the Homestarmy) to defeat the KOT.
  • edited August 2008
    oh sweet i didn't read that!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Well, this is about episode two, so I'll only talk about it.
    The King of Town puts taxes on e-mails, and since Strong Bad can't pay up, he is placed under house arrest, and an explosive necklace makes shure he stays in. He forms aliences with other contries and militaries, (eg. the Homestarmy) to defeat the KOT.

Um....how does he form alliences with outer contries and militaries if he can't leave his house?
  • edited August 2008
    Phone? Strong Mad or The Cheat?
  • edited August 2008
    i'm sure theres a big part where you have to figure out how to break out of your house without exploding
  • edited August 2008
    My guess would be....taking off the machine? Guess we'll find out.
  • edited August 2008
    If it blows up if he steps outside, you'd think it'll blow up if he tries to remove it.
  • edited August 2008
    no I wouldn't. this is the King of Town's work. he isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, after all.
  • edited August 2008
    Hmm, good point. But what about the Poopsmith and the other guys? O.o
  • edited August 2008
    i'm pretty sure the Poopsmith is a genius, i mean he has a deep voice and took a vow of scilence
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure the Poopsmith is a genius, i mean he has a deep voice and took a vow of scilence

that makes sense acually.
  • edited August 2008
    Kinda like Wile E. Cyote (or however you spell his name...)? :)
  • edited August 2008

Wile E. Coyote didn't take a vow of skylines, or sci-lens, or sicilians, or whatever he said.:rolleyes:
  • edited August 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    Wile E. Coyote didn't take a vow of skylines, or sci-lens, or sicilians, or whatever he said.:rolleyes:

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The first is never get involved in a land war in Asia. The second, only slightly less well known, is this: never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :)
  • edited August 2008

And he always got blown up.
  • edited August 2008
    I can't wait to have an entire ARMY by my side so we can give the KOT a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin'!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.