i miss homestar

moment of silence for homestar runner RIP

Comments

• There has been an update for this year's April Fools day.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

And happily, it's pretty long too. It's good to see Homestar and Strong Bad back in action again (outside of Matt's appearances doing their voices in various live shows).

Mr Nutt posted: »

There has been an update for this year's April Fools day.

• edited April 2014

Can't wait to see the site's next update in three years!

Seriously though, I was laughing like a school girl through a majority of that hoping it wouldn't end.

Hey maybe now we'll finally get a SBCG4AP Season 2 [/pipedream]

• I'm not really familiar with the franchise, besides the game (which I recently bought). But because I liked the game, I'm glad to hear that the franchise isn't completely dead.

• i hope that theres more in the near future

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Good news. :)

Matt Chapman said that the April Fools cartoon was a test to see if anyone still cared about Homestar Runner after the long absence, and they did. So, he's planning on making more cartoons soon, including a new Strong Bad email, as well as updating the site to be more modern so that it will be easier to find all of the cartoons and games on the site.

I'm pretty excited about this. I can't wait. :D

• Same here! Homestar Runner returning has to be the best announcement I've heard all year!

Jennifer posted: »

Good news. Matt Chapman said that the April Fools cartoon was a test to see if anyone still cared about Homestar Runner after the long a

• edited September 2014

Here-here! I can't wait for fall much longer!

Mr Nutt posted: »

Same here! Homestar Runner returning has to be the best announcement I've heard all year!

• edited October 2014

Special thanks to gman5852 on the Double Fine forums who just first gave notice:

It has been updated

Sign in to comment in this discussion.