youtube making fun of game

theres a youtube video called strong bads dumb game fr dumb idiots its making fun of the game. ill add a link once i learn how to.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Oh no!

People making fun of things we like on the internet!

Better make a big fuss about it!
  • edited August 2008
    Good for him. That parody was quite dull, though, and further solidifies my opinion that Youtube Poops are no longer funny.
  • edited August 2008
    youtube poops were funny?
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    There's a YouTube video called Strongbad's dumb game for dumb idiots. It's making fun of the game. I'll add a link once I learn how to.

So. Not notice all the grammar and spelling Strongbad sorts out then?
    You'll probably need to highlight or quote to read this.
    It's a pretty aptly named video then?
    (j/k) btw
    -m0r
  • edited August 2008
    m0r1arty wrote: »
    So. Not notice all the grammar and spelling Strongbad sorts out then?
    You'll probably need to highlight or quote to read this.
    It's a pretty aptly named video then?
    (j/k) btw
    -m0r

Dear Two Words, that are totally two differant words, not one...
  • edited August 2008
    you also forgot to edit the title so that all the words but "for" were capitalized, among other things.

a-like so:
    There's a YouTube video called Strong Bad's Dumb Game for Dumb Idiots. It's making fun of the game. I'll add a link once I learn how.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    you also forgot to edit the title so that all the words but "for" were capitalized, among other things.

a-like so:

I'm gonna call shakey on this one ^ - It's right, but without quotation marks on the original I may be misinterpretating the authors original intent (Whatever that is) I am only kidding Gman!

And the Strongbad thing, well c'mon - that's half the fun of being here :)
    I like the spy-codingness of writing in white
    -m0r
  • edited August 2008
    m0r1arty wrote: »
    I like the spy-codingness of writing in white

Or, I can read it anyway. Ooooh. Dip.
  • edited August 2008
    NSA with their fancy forum settings!
    I really should get an avatar if I'm gonna be hanging around here looking for clues once the game comes out...

-m0r
  • edited August 2009
    Will someone please tell me what the crap is going on here?
  • edited August 2009
    Why is everyone using color tags that do nothing? I'm confused.
  • edited August 2009
    Though I have no idea why natlinz would revive a practicly YEAR OLD THREAD, but last year we could use color tags, but they took it away because people were misuseing them, like this. Seriously, Natlinz, a YEAR OLD? Why?
  • edited August 2009
    Though I have no idea why natlinz would revive a practicly YEAR OLD THREAD, but last year we could use color tags, but they took it away because people were misuseing them, like this. Seriously, Natlinz, a YEAR OLD? Why?

Wow, I didn't even notice how old it was, I don't post on this board much. I hate thread archaeologists. :mad:
  • edited August 2009
    duty_calls.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.