I want my money back

I tried downloading your game (wolf among us) and it will not let me. I tried to call and it not available.

Comments

• Instead of blaming the company, have you tried seeing if it's your computer? Any error screens, to much space taken up, etc.?

• Did you buy the game on Steam?

• You need to provide a bit more context :| What operating system? What method did you buy it from (Telltale or Steam)? etc.

• ^LOL^ Appropiate...

• What the hell, i'll laugh anyway!

• For one thing, you're in the wrong forum (this is The Walking Dead forum) and where did you get the game? Telltale's site or Steam? You need to tell us more, you're being pretty vague.

• it's the game wolf among us. I purchased the game online and I was told that I couldn't download. Period. See the first time I tried to download it froze. the second time froze again. the third time I go a message saying it couldn't be downloaded anymore.
    and don't laugh at me because I'm a noob

CathalOHara posted: »

For one thing, you're in the wrong forum (this is The Walking Dead forum) and where did you get the game? Telltale's site or Steam? You need to tell us more, you're being pretty vague.

• windows 8 amazon. which sent me here. and thats thats

fugelot11 posted: »

You need to provide a bit more context What operating system? What method did you buy it from (Telltale or Steam)? etc.

• no what kept happening was my internet kept turning on and off. during the download process.

Instead of blaming the company, have you tried seeing if it's your computer? Any error screens, to much space taken up, etc.?

• I wasn't laughing, I was tying to help.

You still didn't tell us where you got the game from...? Telltale? Steam? Somewhere else completely? If you could screencap the message telling you that you can't download it that would probably let us see the problem ourselves.

sehkmet posted: »

it's the game wolf among us. I purchased the game online and I was told that I couldn't download. Period. See the first time I tried to downlo

• edited February 2014

"it's the game wolf among us.I purchased the game online and I was told that I couldn't download. Period. See the first time I tried to download it froze. the second time froze again. the third time I go a message saying it couldn't be downloaded anymore. and don't laugh at me because I'm a noob"

Purchased it from where online? Which specific website?

it's the game wolf among us. I purchased the game online and I was told that I couldn't download. Period. See the first time I tried to downlo

• edited February 2014

ok how do I screen cap.

I wasn't laughing, I was tying to help. You still didn't tell us where you got the game from...? Telltale? Steam? Somewhere else completely

• amazon

clemlee posted: »

"it's the game wolf among us.I purchased the game online and I was told that I couldn't download. Period. See the first time I tried to downlo

• Perhaps it's Internet issues?

no what kept happening was my internet kept turning on and off. during the download process.

• edited February 2014

delete comment

ok how do I screen cap.

• Downvotes

Downvotes Everywhere

• what is your email?

I wasn't laughing, I was tying to help. You still didn't tell us where you got the game from...? Telltale? Steam? Somewhere else completely

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited February 2014

For what its worth, I dont think you should buy games in Amazon, I dont even know why you did it in first place

i got it from amazon.

• Contact amazon, Honestly making a thread like this on the developers website asking for money back because you have horrible internet and couldn't download isn't the smart thing to do. I seen amazon and other websites only allow you to download what ever you purchased a set amount of times and you agreed to that the moment you purchased from amazon so in reality it is your fault not telltalegames fault. All you can really do is buy the game from the official website and you can download it however many times you want (I think anyways.) But even if you contact amazon now your screwed as you agreed to their terms the moment you bought it so you can't really complain or ask for your money back. Next time you purchase something do it from the official website and make sure you have good internet connection. Nuff said.

i got it from amazon.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I've moved this discussion to the support forum, where our support people will see it. Thanks!

• After purchasing the game from Amazon, you should have received a Telltale product code to redeem here.

Once you've redeemed the code, the game is added to your Telltale game library. To access it, click on the down arrow at the top-right of this page (to the left of the "Notifications" icon), then on "My Games".

There are no limits on how many times the game can be downloaded. However, the redemption code can only be used once (after which you would no longer need it anyway since the game should have been added to your library) and there is also a limit (though it's quite high) on how many times the game can be activated.

If this doesn't help, please e-mail Telltale's customer service at support@telltalegames.com and provide them as much information as you can, including your Telltale user name, the-mail address linked to your Telltale account and the Telltale product code you received from Amazon (under no circumstances should you post that number on these - or any - forums).

• yes but the way it's set up is that a buy the code from amazon and come here to download it. I called amazon first they said there was nothing they could do because it came from a thrid party user.( which lead me to this website) and gave me the number to telltale games which lead me to ask these. Seemingly dumb questions.

Please note. I called telltale games and there number is a bit sketchy, and still didn't receive support

Ryner posted: »

Contact amazon, Honestly making a thread like this on the developers website asking for money back because you have horrible internet and coul

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2014

Did you read my post below? It contains instructions to redeem the code you received from Amazon, where to download the game once the code is redeemed and an e-mail address (much better than the phone number, which is "for business inquiries only") to contact Telltale's customer service if all else fails.

yes but the way it's set up is that a buy the code from amazon and come here to download it. I called amazon first they said there was nothing

This discussion has been closed.