Game of Thrones (TT game) expectations

edited February 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Since there isn't a dedicated section, I post here.

What do you expect from this game?

Would you like a "prequel" or a parallel adventure (like TWD)?

I'm sorry for my english, but it's not my mother tongue :)

Comments

• I'm desperatly waiting for this game!!!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2014

Don't worry, your English is good.

As for what to expect, I have not read the books nor have I watched the show yet so I don't entirely know what to expect. I do know that the series has a very complicated back story/lore, so I'd guess they will make the game have original characters kind of like Walking Dead.

• edited February 2014

Whatever they choose, I hope they take the books as their primary source. Much as I love the TV Series.

I suspect it'll be a prequel, simply because they'll have more room to account for player decisions. Though playing as a member of the The Brotherhood Without Banners would be pretty fantastic. The Tales of Ser Gendry of the Hollow Hill? I'd buy it.

• I think they confirmed they were using the TV Show as source material. I'm not a GoT fan yet so I don't know how much of an impact this leaves, but I'm surprised they went with it though. The Walking Dead series was in a similar position with a popular TV show and a book series prior to it, but unlike GoT, they chose the comic book series over the TV show as source material.

Whatever they choose, I hope they take the books as their primary source. Much as I love the TV Series. I suspect it'll be a prequel, simpl

• you dont know what your missing . the books are amazing and tv show is very good too .
    if they do a game based on the TV , i hope they let us play with John Snow +.+ though to follow the TV series is the same as following the books.. i believe they will make a game with new characters or a prequel.

I think they confirmed they were using the TV Show as source material. I'm not a GoT fan yet so I don't know how much of an impact this leaves

• I think there would be too many risks for spoilers if they stick too close to the book or the show, especially for people who haven't read the books but love the show. Also, the original series haven't ended, so it is wiser to develop a parallel character to avoid trespassing.

• Has Telltale confirmed which platform/s GoT and Tales from the Borderlands will be released on? Or any more conclusive timeframe than 2014? Many thanks in advance.

• I can't answer your first question, but I think they will release these games for PC, Mac for sure. Then I don't know if they're going to make an xbox 360 or XOne versione and a ps3 or ps4 version, or maybe both.

There aren't news about the timeframe but, since Tales of Borderlands has already a section in the forum, it will be realease first. I think in September. GoT probably in November/December :)

They said they'll finish TWD and TWAU first.

ElToppo posted: »

Has Telltale confirmed which platform/s GoT and Tales from the Borderlands will be released on? Or any more conclusive timeframe than 2014? Many thanks in advance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.