Comments

• edited August 2008
    Wow, Spy VS. Spy Vader, now I've seen everything.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, I can say the Japanese have redeemed themselves for DragonBall GT yet again.
  • edited August 2008
    Japanese fans of American things that I love never cease to frighten and amaze me.
  • edited August 2008
    Quite right, quite right.
  • edited August 2008
    Speaking of Star Wars Fans... I highly advise any Star Wars fans who have yet to see The Clone Wars... to keep the HELL AWAY. I saw it tonight and it was awful. It felt like I was sitting through two Star Wars films, translated into Chinese and then back into Engrish. I kept checking my watch, wondering how much longer the movie would run. To be fair, I stayed for the whole thing. I wish I hadn't. It was a waste of my time...
  • edited August 2008
    Speaking of Star Wars media...can't wait for The Force Unleashed! Demo plays great and I can't wait to get my hands on the full game sometime in the near future. Anyone else played the demo and are looking forward to it?

@InvaderJim42: I saw the movie earlier today as well. It's suppose to kick off a new 100 episode TV series they've been talking about for a while and I remember hearing rumors about it a while back. The movie/series is mainly for kids. There were a lot of kids ~10 years old who were watching the movie and were happy to see it. However, the story is horrible and just keeps going and going without any character conflict.

The action in the film was well animated but anyone with hair looked weird. And why exactly was Java the Hut's uncle some sort of drag queen? Any Star Wars fan could live without this babysitting adventure.
  • edited August 2008
    Speaking of Star Wars Fans... I highly advise any Star Wars fans who have yet to see The Clone Wars... to keep the HELL AWAY. I saw it tonight and it was awful. It felt like I was sitting through two Star Wars films, translated into Chinese and then back into Engrish. I kept checking my watch, wondering how much longer the movie would run. To be fair, I stayed for the whole thing. I wish I hadn't. It was a waste of my time...

Jabba says, "hmmmmmm, the Jedi said they would save my son. I see a video with them having my son while Anikin says he "hates huts".THEY ARE GONNA KILL ME!" That damn uncle had the worse voice I've ever heard, and I don't get why they had Hitler with a Saddam moustache.I also didn't get the lighting that made everyone looked like they had to use swiffer dusters on their cheeks.I do NOT GET WHY ANIKIN HAS A SQUARE ADAM'S APPLE, they are not in metal gear solid (that beggining where they sneaked to the generator), and all the action got boring real fast. They didn't explain why we don't see Anikin's student in the 2nd episode, and WAY TOO MANY CONTINUITY PROBLEMS.Some spanning in seconds.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.