Steam - Click anywhere to begin doesn't work

I'm playing the game on Steam. It has just downloaded the second episode and I have restarted Steam thrice now. I start up TWAU, the title screen comes up, it says 'Click anywhere to begin' and.... that's about it. I can see the cursor, I can move the cursor, but I can click my index finger raw and nothing happens. What's up with that?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify whether you are playing on PC or Mac? Please note that after you click to begin, the game will download and install any patches that are needed to play the game. This may be during the cursor you are seeing. Please note that this may take a few minutes. If this seems to be taking longer than a few minutes, please close and restart the game, and make sure to be connected to a strong internet connection. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• I'm playing on a PC.

Can you please clarify whether you are playing on PC or Mac? Please note that after you click to begin, the game will download and install any

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have the Steam version installed and the TTG version from our website installed, this will prevent the game from working on Steam. To resolve this issue, you will need to delete the Sync FS folder from your computer. On PC, the Sync FS folder can be found in your Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us.

azareon posted: »

I'm playing on a PC.

This discussion has been closed.