Can't get my hands on EP 2 ! FTW

So i bought the all season pass, played EP 1 and enjoy it !
I bought it on TTG website (not Steam)
i'm a mac user, we're wednesday 5, and the EP 2 is still "Coming Soon"...
Seriously after all this wait... I hope that they'll be no bugs like on Walking Dead wich don't take in consideration my choices on previous Episodes...
If yes... Then go to hell...

Comments

• I understand this sucks for you, but you do know that FTW stands for "for the win", right?

• Yeahhh of course....
    Well no in fact I tought it means "fuck the world" haha

Wolfje posted: »

I understand this sucks for you, but you do know that FTW stands for "for the win", right?

• it's a common mistake,I also thought that WTS stands for "What The Shit" but then I realized it stands for "Want To Sell"

Wolfje posted: »

I understand this sucks for you, but you do know that FTW stands for "for the win", right?

• Hahahah well I used to think it meant "fuck the what", bright mind that I am. It's okay :p

Yeahhh of course.... Well no in fact I tought it means "fuck the world" haha

• Did you guys manage to get EP 2 ? I don't know, maybe it's because i'm on mac, I see that many mac user got the same problem...

Herodriver posted: »

it's a common mistake,I also thought that WTS stands for "What The Shit" but then I realized it stands for "Want To Sell"

• edited February 2014

still downloading it on my pc,matey ;)

Did you guys manage to get EP 2 ? I don't know, maybe it's because i'm on mac, I see that many mac user got the same problem...

• Same problem still

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We recently updated the executable, which will resolve the "Coming Soon" issue. This fix does require downloading and installing the new installation file.

To do this, first uninstall the current version of The Wolf Among US that is installed on your computer. Then login to your Telltale account, select the drop-down arrow next to your avatar, select 'My Games' and download the Mac installation file for The Wolf Among Us. When you launch the game after installing it again, Episode 2 will no longer say "Coming Soon" and any available episodes should be available to download. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you and hope you enjoy Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

• What about save files for ep. 1?

I apologize for the inconvenience. We recently updated the executable, which will resolve the "Coming Soon" issue. This fix does require down

Your save files should be safe, as long as you are only uninstalling and reinstalling the game data files, and not moving any folders within the file directory.

taltosher posted: »

What about save files for ep. 1?

• Thanks, Mike. But we Mac users don't get a folder, only the Wolf Among Us package in the Applications folder. I tried to peek inside the package to see if I could spot the files, but all I get is a "mac_save_folder.txt" file, which does not contain any useful info. Should I just overwrite the old file with the new one? The only other option is to completely delete the old file, and move the new one in.

Your save files should be safe, as long as you are only uninstalling and reinstalling the game data files, and not moving any folders within the file directory.

I apologize for the confusion. You should still be able to uninstall and reinstall The Wolf Among Us without harming your save files. If you are unsure, you can always create a backup of your save files before starting the uninstall.

taltosher posted: »

Thanks, Mike. But we Mac users don't get a folder, only the Wolf Among Us package in the Applications folder. I tried to peek inside the packa

• Thanks, worked perfectly!

I apologize for the confusion. You should still be able to uninstall and reinstall The Wolf Among Us without harming your save files. If you are unsure, you can always create a backup of your save files before starting the uninstall.

This discussion has been closed.