Europe Assemble!

OK! I demand our SBCG4AP first episode NOW!, But that's not gonna work, so use Europeans need to find something to do with our time until SBCG4AP is released on WiiWare.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Play the PC demo, since, from what I've played, it appears to be a meaty portion of the game.
  • edited August 2008
    Yup, it was good, I've finished it now though.
  • edited August 2008
    Now, go PURCHASE it for your PC and play it through until it hits WiiWare
  • edited August 2008
    two things, First off the chopping block though:
    Gibbeynator, I WOULD get the PC version (and If I'd known different relaese dates, *wishes telltale made it more obvius* I'd have pre-ordered all the series for PC to play them early) But I can't until my dad gets home (thursday evening XP) so no luck there.

Second, I wish telltale would make some free, longer than demo game so us Europeans can play something while we wait.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, agreed.
  • edited August 2008
    Why did some Bright spark at Ninty europe have the bright idea of having a 3 day gap between different Timezone releases?
  • edited August 2008
    I've always wondered about that... sides I've already beaten Homestar Ruiner and it was well worth the 4 quid
  • edited August 2008
    All well and good for YOU heavy, but we're having to wait three days.

P.S. I think the Snake boxer 5 code works on the demo.
  • edited August 2008
    Still happy with it tho :P
  • edited August 2008
    So, who wants a game of Riddles or something while we pass the 2 (in a couple minutes) days?
  • edited August 2008
    Everything has to come out in America first for some weird reason. It's like all americans are BETA testers or something.
  • edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    Everything has to come out in America first for some weird reason. It's like all americans are BETA testers or something.

Well to be honest I don't think Strong Bad is too popular with the English... :(

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail22.html (BTW click Press Conference at the end).
  • edited August 2008
    Lol.
  • edited August 2008
    I just got a season pass! I've played through the first episode (I'm still gonna get all of them on wii though) and its bloody BRILLIANT!
  • edited August 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    It's cause we are too sterotypical to think you Brits do anything besides make Sonic Fansites and drink tea.:cool:
  • edited August 2008
    two things, First off the chopping block though:
    Gibbeynator, I WOULD get the PC version (and If I'd known different relaese dates, *wishes telltale made it more obvius* I'd have pre-ordered all the series for PC to play them early) But I can't until my dad gets home (thursday evening XP) so no luck there.

Second, I wish telltale would make some free, longer than demo game so us Europeans can play something while we wait.
    *points to "Abe Lincoln Must Die!", episode 104 of Sam and Max*
  • edited August 2008
    OK, let's play riddles!
  • edited August 2008
    Knock Knock!
  • edited August 2008
    Who. Is. There?
  • edited August 2008
    Heres a riddle (and a delay of the tedium for yous guys until tomorrow)
    In the morning 4, in the afternoon 2, In the evening 3, what am I?
  • edited August 2008
    That one was already posted in the Riddle thread. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.