Game saving issue

First thing, I really do love this game and respect the company behind it. Now I finished the first episode back in October, since then I had console problems and got a new one. I transferred over the saves to my new 360 which is the newer E model, apparently it did not transfer over as the saves were gone. I replayed the first episode in preparation for episode two and when I finished it, it took me straight back to the main menu without going through the credits, the choices option was locked, and it would not allow me to rewind. When I clicked on the episode it started up again, so I assume it never saved. Now I am not one to complain, I rarely do, I really like Telltale so it pains me to post this. I hope this issue gets identified and hopefully fixed soon.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to transfer the license to your new console. To do this please follow the steps in this thread on how to transfer licenses to a new console:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx#newconsoles

Please make sure to read the steps under the 'License Transfers - New Consoles' section.

Please also make sure that you are playing the full game, and you are not playing the game in demo/trial mode. You can do this by going to the Xbox Marketplace and going to the game's page and make sure that you are downloading the full game and not the demo/trial version.

• Okay, thanks I will try that.

I apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to transfer the license to your new console. To do this please follow the steps in this thread

• Okay I don't know anymore, it said I transferred the licences back in January, so did I transfer it over correctly or is this problem being caused by some other factor?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The licenses may not have transferred correctly. Please follow the steps in the webpage I have linked and proceed to transfer your license again. If it does not resolve your issue, please delete and re-download the game from the Xbox Marketplace.

Okay I don't know anymore, it said I transferred the licences back in January, so did I transfer it over correctly or is this problem being caused by some other factor?

This discussion has been closed.