Performance issues

I'm playing episode 1 and I noticed annoying lag between switching camera angles. This makes the timing in QTEs (especially the fight scenes) very hard, not to mention that it's simply getting on my nerves when the game freezes for a moment almost every time the scene is switched.
During a scene the animation runs fine, it is only when one camera shot is switched to anoher when it happens.
I played TWD on my xbox and didn't notice that. Other games runs just fine so it's unlikely there's a problem with my system.
I tested TWAU on my pc and it runs just fine.

I found some reviews dating back to October 2013 pointing this problem out, are you going to fix this or what ?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Any minor lagging or hitching during autosaves and loading may be experienced, but any major hitching is unusual. Please make sure that you have received any of the latest updates that have been released for the game, and also make sure that you have plenty of space on your console's hard drive.

• I have around 20GB of free space on my hdd, that would be enough, wouldn't it ?
    The way I see it there's a problem with xbox port - these glitches happen way too often to pin the blame on autosaves or loading. Let's not kid ourselves, 99% of xbox games use loading and autosaves and they run smoothly, even those that seem to be way more demanding that this game.
    Actually one of the reasons I buy games for xbox instead of my pc (which is way more powerful thatn xbox) is to be sure there will be no lagging and that game is optimized for my hardware (even at the cost of lower graphics in most modern titles).
    With TWAU it turns out it's quite the opposite - I guess I have to switch to my pc for this one (great, I already bought the season pass on xbox).

Any minor lagging or hitching during autosaves and loading may be experienced, but any major hitching is unusual. Please make sure that you ha

This discussion has been closed.