When will season pass issue be fixed?

I would like a time frame of when i will be able to play episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us considering i have already paid for the content by buying your season pass i feel as if i deserve to know when the problem will be fixed. This is extremely frustrating that after waiting all this time for the next episode and then only to be asked to purchase it again and nearly getting charged. So a Update would be nice or even better yet IT BEING FIXED WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please read the forum Sticky on this forum for more information on this issue here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/58295/xbox-live-season-pass-episode-2-purchase-issue

Please note that it is currently being looked into, and we hope for a resolution to be released soon. We will update this thread when any new information is available.

• ive read that and that offers no explanation on how long will we be forced to wait to play the content WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.

Please read the forum Sticky on this forum for more information on this issue here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/58295

Please read the updated Sticky for our latest information on the issue.

Rhiko23 posted: »

ive read that and that offers no explanation on how long will we be forced to wait to play the content WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.

• edited February 2014

So the msg with the code i recived got.deleted before i could use the code called MS and the told me that i would have to ask for another code for you guys need to know what to do love this game but am about fed up that i paid forr the content that i cant play.

• So the msg with the code i recived got.deleted before i could use the code called MS and the told me that i would have to ask for another code from you guys need to know what to do love this game but am about fed up that i paid forr the content that i cant play.

Please read the updated Sticky for our latest information on the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will have to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance regarding this issue.

So the msg with the code i recived got.deleted before i could use the code called MS and the told me that i would have to ask for another code

• I tried they were not very helpful do have any idea of when this issue will be fixed it is very frustrating to not be able to play it.

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will have to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance regarding this issue.

It will be fixed with the next Title Update, which should release in the near future. Apologies, I do not have an official time window for the release of the Title Update.

I tried they were not very helpful do have any idea of when this issue will be fixed it is very frustrating to not be able to play it.

• Okay I hope this is soon because Microsoft was unhelpful when i got ahold of them and told me they couldnt help me.

It will be fixed with the next Title Update, which should release in the near future. Apologies, I do not have an official time window for the release of the Title Update.

• I've not even received the redemption code. Also since I purchased this on my profile will my wife still be able to play it on the same console?

You should be able to play it on the same profile that you purchased it on. The redemption code is for people that have purchased the Season Pass. If you've purchased the Season Pass in the last two days, please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the code to be sent out. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

the_rickler posted: »

I've not even received the redemption code. Also since I purchased this on my profile will my wife still be able to play it on the same console?

• I purchased the game on the sixth. It has been well past the 48 hours.

You should be able to play it on the same profile that you purchased it on. The redemption code is for people that have purchased the Season P

I would contact Microsoft Support, as they are the ones handling the redemption codes, apologies.

the_rickler posted: »

I purchased the game on the sixth. It has been well past the 48 hours.

• Hey Mike, this is totally unacceptable.

Microsoft is telling us all to come to you and you're telling us all to go to Microsoft!?

Also, I don't know if you were misinformed or giving false hope but it's taking more than 48 hours, it has been over 72 hours since I purchased my season pass and I still have not received any such code.

Microsoft is saying it's Telltales problem and you guys aren't responding to emails.

Not happy!

I would contact Microsoft Support, as they are the ones handling the redemption codes, apologies.

• Same here Been 4 days and no fucking code. I want a refund telltale sucks ass

Shifty360 posted: »

Hey Mike, this is totally unacceptable. Microsoft is telling us all to come to you and you're telling us all to go to Microsoft!? Also,

If you have contacted our Support Staff over the weekend, you will be getting a response to your question today. I apologize for the delay, and any inconvenience this causes.

Hey Mike, this is totally unacceptable. Microsoft is telling us all to come to you and you're telling us all to go to Microsoft!? Also,

Please note that we are currently working on a Title Update that will fix this issue, and hope to have it resolved in the near future. I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you.

Same here Been 4 days and no fucking code. I want a refund telltale sucks ass

• Wow nice run around this company is giving everyone, whats the point in reading the Sticky if it hasn't been updated with new info, its the same crap you guys have been saying for the last week.
    How about you guys actually take some real steps to help people instead of saying sorry, and then basically giving everyone who purchased the SP the finger, I mean its not like we can get our money back, & the redemption codes are no where in sight this is some of the worst customer support I have ever seen, and that's including EA's snafo with Battlefield 4.

If you have contacted our Support Staff over the weekend, you will be getting a response to your question today. I apologize for the delay, and any inconvenience this causes.

We are currently working on a Title Update that will resolve this issue, and hope to have it out in the near future. If you have purchased the Season Pass, and have not received a redemption code for Episode 2, please note that it may take up to 48 hours, or the equivalent of two business days to receive your codes. If it has been longer than that, please contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

Hessian13 posted: »

Wow nice run around this company is giving everyone, whats the point in reading the Sticky if it hasn't been updated with new info, its the sa

• They just replied to my email and told me to contact Microsoft support when in the email I stated the Microsoft support had sent me here! Not impressed!

• It have been over 90 hours since I purchased my season pass, I have received no code and Microsoft support is referring us to Telltale. Obviously some miscommunication.

We are currently working on a Title Update that will resolve this issue, and hope to have it out in the near future. If you have purchased the

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and we will be glad to assist you with your issue. Please make sure to include your exact situation in the email (Deleted your Code, Receiving an Invalid Code Error, or Haven't Received a Code yet), as well as your full name, gamertag, and the 25 digit code (If you have received it, but it is invalid).

@Shifty360 can you please reply with your unique ticket number that you received when contacting support? I will attempt to help you further with your issue after receiving that.

• Yes, my ticket number was #23740. Thanks Mike.

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake,

I have answered your support ticket email, please note that this thread is in the The Wolf Among Us forum and not The Walking Dead Season Two forum.

Yes, my ticket number was #23740. Thanks Mike.

• I've went to this website and it takes me to your walking dead homepage. This is just Bull Shit. Its almost been a week i've been waiting. My gamertag is ibeBrave on XBL Can i Please get the code or something Because when i call Microsoft they tell me its To contact telltale WTF..

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake,

• If by answered you mean told me to wait and hope my code shows up, then yeah, you've "answered". I know this thread is for the Wolf Among Us, I have not mentioned the Walking Dead in this forum or in any of my support emails.

I have answered your support ticket email, please note that this thread is in the The Wolf Among Us forum and not The Walking Dead Season Two forum.

@ibeBrave If you are are still waiting for a code, have deleted your code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and we will be glad to assist you with your issue. Please make sure to include your exact situation in the email (Deleted your Code, Receiving an Invalid Code Error, or Haven't Received a Code yet), as well as your full name, gamertag, and the 25 digit code (If you have received it, but it is invalid).

ibeBrave posted: »

I've went to this website and it takes me to your walking dead homepage. This is just Bull Shit. Its almost been a week i've been waiting. My

• Its been over a week and the problem is still not fixed this is rediculous and unacceptable for it to have taken this long. Stop focusing on the walking dead so much and focus on the damn problems that need fixed first for the customers who bought the damn season pass months ago.

• how do i reach this e-mail?? It just takes me to the walking dead!!!

@ibeBrave If you are are still waiting for a code, have deleted your code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please cont

• Well hopefully this aint a vrobot replying to me. (Haven't recieved a code yet). Brandon M, ibeBrave

@ibeBrave If you are are still waiting for a code, have deleted your code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please cont

This is our Support Staff's email address. You will need to send them an email from your email address. In your case please include your full name, gamertag, and email address associated with your Microsoft account.

ibeBrave posted: »

Well hopefully this aint a vrobot replying to me. (Haven't recieved a code yet). Brandon M, ibeBrave

This discussion has been closed.