The Wolf Among Us for Mac FIXED

I purchased this game (TWAU) in October, played the first episode and bought the season pass. When I came back to it yesterday I saw that the next episode was subtitled "Coming Soon". Other posts have had this problem and the response from Telltale employees was to uninstall the game, reinstall it and everything should work from there.

I've uninstalled the game. I am trying to reinstall it by going to my account's game section, pressing download and using the downloaded program. However, when I try to activate the application to start TWAU, a window pops up saying that it cannot be used because the program's developer is unknown.

If someone could help me, and if not could telltale tell us all where to get a finished, working copy of the game. Maybe they really kind and give all those who, essentially, pre-ordered this game this working copy.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will need to disable Gatekeeper - To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System Preferences. Now select Security. If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: Mac Store, Mac Store and identified developers, and Anywhere. Please select Anywhere and then confirm your selection. Once this is done, please attempt to download the game from our website. You should no longer see the damaged file messaging.

• Thank you, I had expected this response to take days but you were right on it. The game works now, much appreciated.

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will need to disable Gatekeeper - To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

h2593 posted: »

Thank you, I had expected this response to take days but you were right on it. The game works now, much appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.