Inventory access with Macbook trackpad

In the controls section of the settings it says that the mouse scroll wheel is used to cycle through the inventory. Is the any way to do this with a Macbook trackpad? I also tried using a bluetooth mouse scroll wheel and still can't scroll through the inventory.

Is there even a need to access the inventory anyway?

Comments

• I was wondering about this too. Also, is there a way to multitask and switch to other applications while playing this game?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The inventory is a visual representation of what you currently have/are holding, and you do not need to access to it directly in-game. Whenever you need to use an item that you have in your inventory, you will be prompted by an on screen indicator, and have the option to use the item by clicking on it using the indicator.

@believo Currently if you switch from the game to another application, the game will pause. I don't believe there is a way to keep the game running while using another application/program.

believo posted: »

I was wondering about this too. Also, is there a way to multitask and switch to other applications while playing this game?

This discussion has been closed.