Season Pass Episode 2 code

I received the message with code via Xbox Live. I accidentally deleted the message before confirming that the code was correct. I already contacted Xbox Support and they sent me here saying that you guys would be able to give me another code. Is that possible?

Comments

• Same here. Please send me a private message to help me clear the issue up.

• I haven't even got the code yet. I was hopeful to play the game this weekend but apparently i will have to wait until next weekend since i work all week.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this issue. For those of you who are still waiting for a code, have deleted their code by mistake, or are receiving the 'invalid code' message, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and we will be glad to assist you with your issue. Please make sure to include your exact situation in the email (Deleted your Code, Receiving an Invalid Code Error, or Haven't Received a Code yet), as well as your full name, gamertag, and the 25 digit code (If you have received it, but it is invalid).

• Mike:
    I tried this before this comment was even up, and all I got in return is one of Telltale's BS automated replies. How can I construct my email in such a way to insure that it will actually get addressed and answered by a real human being?

Please reply to that email, and include your exact situation, along with your full name, gamertag, and the 25 digit code (If you have received it, but it is invalid) and we will assist you with your issue.

DiqueStyxer posted: »

Mike: I tried this before this comment was even up, and all I got in return is one of Telltale's BS automated replies. How can I construct my email in such a way to insure that it will actually get addressed and answered by a real human being?

The Title Update to resolve the Season Pass issue is now available. If you have not received your code for The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2, please launch The Wolf Among Us while connected to the internet and this will allow the Title Update to download. After the Title Update is downloaded, you should be able to acquire Episode 2 for free if you have purchased the Season Pass. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any difficulties experienced due to this.

This discussion has been closed.